The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 19 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That reverse call on a clear goal tend sums up perfectly the embarrassing group of people called NBA refs.

Reversing a call because LeBron is having a sook is a terrible look for the league.

Have at em Mr Cuban.

With some fantastic home cookin by the Refs 😆😆😆

#BraveAndStunning
Some astounding calls today. Of course everyone will remember the slight brush on lebrons elbow in the last Q. Softest call ever. If he made the layup they wouldnt have called the foul.

That reverse call on a clear goal tend sums up perfectly the embarrassing group of people called NBA refs.

Reversing a call because LeBron is having a sook is a terrible look for the league.

Have at em Mr Cuban.

Refs I think have been poor all year. Todays are no exception.

1582502427120.jpeg 1582502454283.jpeg
917896-1521615789-wide.jpg

Coby White had a career high 33 points yesterday, and has backed it up with 33 again today. On target for 40. What's going on there?

Refs have been poor for 10 years. I wish they'd go back to calling the game in accordance with the rules, it may help.
Im sick of players pleading ignorance once the whistle goes. Who me? Foul? Really?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey woah, what about the Dame-less Blazers getting over the everyone except DRose-less Pistons? Melo and CJ with 70+ between them.

Detroit gave away Drummond, bought out Jackson etc. and D-Rose is still there. I know he's not making huge money but it just looks like a complete dead end.

Was at the shops yesterday and saw a dude with a T-shirt on with a picture of Russ on it.

On top were the words “Shoot First Mafia”

Lance Stephenson is eyeing a return to the NBA, league sources told Chris Haynes of Yahoo! Sports.
Stephenson averaged 26.7 points and 7.4 rebounds in China last season.
Stephenson is reportedly willing to work out with a team to prove his value.

This needs to occur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back