• Definitely not Janus

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Definitely Janus

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is your twitter point scoring fiction. None of it is fact. Not everything is racist, even if you desperately want it to be.
Nah, you're right. He was totally stealing from the home construction site and had been for a long time like the good old boys said.

Thats why the Police said there hadn't been any reports of theft in that area for months, and the owner of the home construction site had reported that nothing was stolen from there.

But he totally was, those people are in on his the conspiracy to cover up his crimes but these good old boys in their pick up have uncovered the dastardly deeds.

I am guessing the reason for the cop kneeling on the guys neck for 9 minutes was self defense as well.
No. no, no.
The cop was a democrat voter and that's why he isn't being tried.
It's a plot to bring race politics back to topple Trump silly! That's why it was filmed.

The cop kneeling on that guys head/neck is pretty indefensible. The casualness of the hand in the pocket is an incredibly bad look.
And yet this morning the prosecutor has said they are investigating but is a possibility of no charges. Go figure.

No. no, no.
The cop was a democrat voter and that's why he isn't being tried.
It's a plot to bring race politics back to topple Trump silly! That's why it was filmed.

God, I hope you're just being facetious and this isn't an actual neo-con belief

fu** off Feel.

Even if there was any proof that he was doing something more than 'jogging', which there absolutely isn't, that isn't licence for a couple of good ol boys to jump out their car and summarily execute him.

Bullshit 'self-defence'. Two men ambushed him on the street and pulled guns on him. Ahmad Aubury was the one defending himself.

He tried to run away at first. They cut him off.
They did not cut him off by any stretch of the imagination, he wasn't on a bridge, he could have easily I dunno, went on the footpath? Went around the redneck mobiles?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Raise your hand if you'd take on a few blokes with guns chasing you when your only avenue to escape that is blocked is 'continuing to run straight along the road'

It's not a normal reaction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Footy data breach exposed private details of up to 100,000 users

A large data leak from an AFL fan website has exposed about 70 million records online, including private conversations between users, according to cyber security researchers.

Aussie Rules forum Bigfooty.com has about 100,000 users – although it's not known how many were affected. The site has now started to contact users to notify them about the breach but the company believes no one downloaded the exposed data.

Cyber security research team Safety Detective, led by Anurag Sen, claimed to have discovered about 132GB of data leaking from the site last month.

In a report provided exclusively to Nine News, the researchers claim they were able to view private messages, some containing email addresses, mobile phone numbers, passwords and sensitive personal information.

A spokesperson for Big Interest Group told Nine News the unsecured port had been fixed on May 14.

"We have started sending out notices to potentially affected users informing them of the issue," they said.
"Apart from access by (Safety Detective), we have not found evidence the index was copied or downloaded by other parties.

FFS

No one said that. I did say it's an extremely unusual and dangerous reaction.

Would you react in a similar way? Yeah nah or nah yeah?

how on earth would you know how you would react to a life threatening situation

FFS

No one said that. I did say it's an extremely unusual and dangerous reaction.

Would you react in a similar way? Yeah nah or nah yeah?

Well I guess you have 2 options, and who knows which one you pick in the split second you have to decide. Did he think if he ran he would get shot in the back? If so, maybe trying to stop grab the gun is the way to go. Do I know which way I would go, hell no, because I think you can only make that call if confronted by the situation.

Well I guess you have 2 options, and who knows which one you pick in the split second you have to decide. Did he think if he ran he would get shot in the back? If so, maybe trying to stop grab the gun is the way to go. Do I know which way I would go, hell no, because I think you can only make that call if confronted by the situation.
No - we should analyse the decision making process of the guy who had weapons pointed at him..... Clearly he had multiple options available to him that he should have weighed up and considered🙄. He made a bad choice and the guys with the guns in the pickup truck bravely did all that they could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back