No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL at McGovern's defence of the strike. 'Curled my fingers' so I wouldn't injure Sexton. So makes the decision to curl fingers but not stop the strike. So makes it intentional. Meaning that he won't get off the charge. 😂

LOL at McGovern's defence of the strike. 'Curled my fingers' so I wouldn't injure Sexton. So makes the decision to curl fingers but not stop the strike. So makes it intentional. Meaning that he won't get off the charge. 😂
Isn’t that how you make a fist? :think:

poort druggies and saints all locks for the grand final according to the media

Wouldny put it past the AFL to make some ******* s**t 3 way grand final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of American's starting to follow Aussie Rules, They still don't have a clue about the comp.

Watched this guy on the weekend, I really enjoyed his interviews with Mason Cox and had a good chuckle when he started calling him Coxzilla!!! There are 3 videos I found.

Hope he continues to talk about AFL every now and then, is a refreshing change to hear his perspctive.

Watched this guy on the weekend, I really enjoyed his interviews with Mason Cox and had a good chuckle when he started calling him Coxzilla!!! There are 3 videos I found.

Hope he continues to talk about AFL every now and then, is a refreshing change to hear his perspctive.

he has a genuine enthusiasm. It’s great to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back