Preview R9 | Western Bulldogs v Richmond | Wednesday 29/7 @ 7.10 | M(etricon)CG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting looking team.
Looking forward to the game.
Markov the backline rotation? Or Ross? Or Stack? Or Pickett?
Flexibility
Cotchin obviously in the guts. If Stack & Ross rotate through there it allows Lambert, Higgins, Dusty to play more forward.

And, the option to trial Markov as a fast leading forward. Could even see him being the best wing option we've tried this year. Nice height, nice speed.

This is honestly the first time in a long time that I think we are screwed before the game is even played. Vlastuin has been our best defender this year in my opinion.

I’ll just leave it to the coaches because I don’t have much else to say. The only thing maybe is that I want to see Ross play as an inside mid.

Where are they planning to play Markov? In defence or attack?

Interesting looking team.
Looking forward to the game.
Markov the backline rotation? Or Ross? Or Stack? Or Pickett?
Flexibility
Cotchin obviously in the guts. If Stack & Ross rotate through there it allows Lambert, Higgins, Dusty to play more forward.

And, the option to trial Markov as a fast leading forward. Could even see him being the best wing option we've tried this year. Nice height, nice speed.
You have to be able to pick the ball up off the ground to play wing. Farewell game for Markov.

Balta and grimes responsibly just went up 2 folds! Vlaustin huge out..

markov will play half back... stack and Ross to rotate wing and middle

potentially we could have this in a centre bounce

chol
Bolton
Pickett
Stack

please Dima make this happen just for Bruce mcavaney to lose his s**t!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is honestly the first time in a long time that I think we are screwed before the game is even played. Vlastuin has been our best defender this year in my opinion.
Has been close to our best defender since midway through 2017. To me he's like a smaller Rance. Excellent decision maker and user of the ball. Sets up plays from the intercept mark

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Balta and grimes responsibly just went up 2 folds! Vlaustin huge out..

markov will play half back... stack and Ross to rotate wing and middle

potentially we could have this in a centre bounce

chol
Bolton
Pickett
Stack

please Dima make this happen just for Bruce mcavaney to lose his sh*t!!
I just have an issue with the bolded part. I don’t know if he’ll have the composure to play defence. Unless he’s changed a lot since the last time he was getting senior games, I wouldn’t be confident with him in that position.

If I want him to play anywhere it is forward of centre.

I just have an issue with the bolded part. I don’t know if he’ll have the composure to play defence. Unless he’s changed a lot since the last time he was getting senior games, I wouldn’t be confident with him in that position.

If I want him to play anywhere it is forward of centre.
He’s played the last 2 scratch matches at half back!

we already trialed Ross back there wad a complete fail..

markov will play half back I’m sure

Dw we are missing our best defender

Dogs by 70
Your defence was injury stuffed last year too. Always seem to have the worst possible injury list when you face us.

Good for us, but I'd really like to have seen both our sides fully fit for this one. Instead, probably 10 of the best 20 players between our two sides are missing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back