• 41: Mabior Chol

• 43: Derek Eggmolesse-Smith

• 44: Sydney Stack

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon we persevere with Rioli and maybe give George a spell? Really gotta get Graham back in, look he's no Ollie Wines but he moves better than Ross and I prefer him. Let's hope to god Vlastuin isn't missing time, especially not 6 weeks. That's season over almost with another condensed fixture maybe to come.
Play Caddy forward or not at all.

In: Cotchin, Graham, Higgins, Houli, Nankervis
Out: Egg, Ross, Stack, George, Soldo

Vlastuin, Balta, Broad
Houli, Grimes, Short
McIntosh, Cotchin, Lambert
Caddy, Riewoldt, Bolton
Rioli, Lynch, Higgins
Nankervis, Martin, Graham
Chol, Pickett, Baker, Aarts

I reckon we'll need Rioli against Essendon, need that speed to chase down Saad.
Stack was alright. Deserves another crack.

I agree, Shai pretty much got all the cleanCentre clearances. I am surprisingly ok. Which after 30 odd years of shite I vowed I would never be again!
It’s good to follow a string team.
Spot on. Does anyone believe we would have lost that with cotchin Edwards and Prestia along side Bolton and Martin in the midfield? No way imo.

We did super well considering we had a weakened midfield.

We beat these losers in the 2017 grand final when they were wearing their orange away strip. Your drinking water is salty enough as it is but your finals tears will make it more so. Just don’t do a preseason camp. If you can’t win it this year with every Victorian team without home games you never will. Lol
Must be * all to do in Adelaide if you’re this excited about a home and away win against VFL side off a 4 day break. Maybe Pig Andrews was right when he said who’d want to go there lol

Time for George to have a spell.

Rioli had a couple of howlers in the first half but overall he was reasonable, he got involved in a few good passages of play.
Caddy will be better for the run.
Stack was reasonable.

Egg will probably go out for Houli if he's ready to go.

In: Houli Cotchin
Out: Egg George

Ok so what do we have as in games left ?

GC Metricon
Druggos Darwin
Crows Metricon
Cats Metricon
EGirls ******* stadium
Dockers ******* stadium

Not going to happen, McGowan pretty much said if we aren't forced to open our borders in the next 4 weeks then they will be closed for 12 months.

Our only travelling games will be Bombers in Darwin & Adelaide in Adelaide.

We are also playing Gold Coast at the GABBA not Metricon.

Why are ppl confident that Edwards will return this year? I haven't seen that he and his wife have had a baby, I can't imagine he will bugger off to play footy as soon as the baby is born.... He'd have to go into quarantine as well, will be rusty as hell.

Word is he will come up early Sept. Baby due any day now. From what I've heard he'll be up for the last 1-2 games which includes 2 weeks quarantine.
Now can things change, absolutely. 6 weeks ago they said their baby was due early Aug.
We'd rather him even if its the last few games 'home and away' plus finals than not at all.

Why are ppl confident that Edwards will return this year? I haven't seen that he and his wife have had a baby, I can't imagine he will bugger off to play footy as soon as the baby is born.... He'd have to go into quarantine as well, will be rusty as hell.
Also dimma was saying one of the reasons they left some players in melbourne was so they could train with houli and edwards to keep them fit. I noticed a fair few came up with bachar - is anyone back with edwards? Not sure if I'm imagining this but I feel like even when bachar stayed behind he still had a bit of a media presence, but i haven't seen edwards at all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly with no Butler, I dont think we can afford to drop Castagna. Bolton is a midfielder now, I still think we need another Castagna or Rioli or someone with a bit of pace as a small in the forward line. What used to be a strength has fallen away a bit with the loss of Butler.

LOL Not one commentator has mentioned us having 7 premiership players out of our side today, unbelievable . If it were any other team they would have mentioned it.

This is what people can't comprehend, yes we lost but geez take that much quality out of any team and they would lose more than they win.
The reason why we have won so many games is of our incredible depth but there will be games like today where that quality was needed.

The commentary was to busy pumping up port for every contest. Eddie so wanted us to lose it was painful to hear him.

Last week V Lions they mentioned it at every opportunity the players we had missing, but today maybe 1-2 times at most.

Not disappointed about the result gave it a red hot crack with a lot of troops missing.

Rest up and use the long break to launch into the rest of the year.

No panic, go the mighty tiges.

OUT: rioli, egg, caddy
IN: cotch, astbury, houli

id love markov to get another game but wont happen sadly, its a shame bc id rather he replace houli eventually over egg

Not disappointed about the result gave it a red hot crack with a lot of troops missing.

Rest up and use the long break to launch into the rest of the year.

No panic, go the mighty tiges.

OUT: rioli, egg, caddy
IN: cotch, astbury, houli

id love markov to get another game but wont happen sadly, its a shame bc id rather he replace houli eventually over egg

Astbury is nowhere near coming back, he had an arthroscope on Wednesday, won't start running till next week.

This is what people can't comprehend, yes we lost but geez take that much quality out of any team and they would lose more than they win.
The reason why we have won so many games is of our incredible depth but there will be games like today where that quality was needed.

The commentary was to busy pumping up port for every contest. Eddie so wanted us to lose it was painful to hear him.

Last week V Lions they mentioned it at every opportunity the players we had missing, but today maybe 1-2 times at most.

Wish Racist campaigner McChins would * off commentating our games . I have no doubt *******s like him and the rest come into big footy and have a read what supporters are saying , nothing more surer .

Honestly with no Butler, I dont think we can afford to drop Castagna. Bolton is a midfielder now, I still think we need another Castagna or Rioli or someone with a bit of pace as a small in the forward line. What used to be a strength has fallen away a bit with the loss of Butler.
Butler barely played last year. I would like to see Rioli, Dow, RCD, Markov, Higgins, Stack, or anyone with hand eye co-ordination be given a shot in George’s role.

Astbury is nowhere near coming back, he had an arthroscope on Wednesday, won't start running till next week.
Ah okay, wasnt sure where he was at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back