• 41: Mabior Chol

• 43: Derek Eggmolesse-Smith

• 44: Sydney Stack

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media reckon jack will get rubbed out for incident on Jonas now I looked at it and there was nothing in it jack flung his arm out and accidentally got him no malice in it this media has a set agenda on Richmond
jack castrated Jonas live on field if you believe the media. the first ever live on air castration

Not even mad, 3 of our A grade mids out
Take out 3 of ports best mids see how they go
We asked alot of bolts , ross and stack today
They are still kids against seasoned hard bodies
Of pepper wines and boak , we'll be fine .
As I was congratulating some Port supporters on the train on the way home, I let them know that if they keep improving as they have, they might even get to play the Tigers late in the finals in the next couple of years or so. Poor deluded sods were surprised, and a little offended by my smug attitude after a loss. But all I could do was keep congratulating them on their wonderful performance, and speculate how they'd go against our seniors.

The reality is it took them until the final quarter, with a lot of help from the umps to overrun our reserves, on a 4 day break, after they got up early in the morning to fly in and out from Brisbane.

But kudos to them. I'm really thrilled for them.

As I was congratulating some Port supporters on the train on the way home, I let them know that if they keep improving as they have, they might even get to play the Tigers late in the finals in the next couple of years or so. Poor deluded sods were surprised, and a little offended by my smug attitude after a loss. But all I could do was keep congratulating them on their wonderful performance, and speculate how they'd go against our seniors.

The reality is it took them until the final quarter, with a lot of help from the umps to overrun our reserves, on a 4 day break, after they got up early in the morning to fly in and out from Brisbane.

But kudos to them. I'm really thrilled for them.
round 10 premiers lol

We're not in a good spot unfortunately with our injuries .
Prestia still not running .
Nank further ahead of Prestia .
Astbury is a huge loss .
How many times did we have 3 up against Dixon with Broad and Grimes leaving their men on the ground getting the crumbs .
Edwards and Prestia will have missed 10 weeks not great for midfielder's that rely on gut running .
I think we are going too just scrape into the eighth and hope the Saints keep winning so they get a home final .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Astbury is a huge loss .
How many times did we have 3 up against Dixon with Broad and Grimes leaving their men on the ground getting the crumbs .
Edwards and Prestia will have missed 10 weeks not great for midfielder's that rely on gut running .
I think we are going too just scrape into the eighth and hope the Saints keep winning so they get a home final .

Is that right? Prestia still isn’t running

Astbury is a huge loss .

I think the 8 day break is just what we need

Imo we are in a good spot- excellent win against Brisbane and 3 good Quaters against Power (at home) considering our outs our form is good.

Bachar and Shedda are seasoned pros with km in their legs. They haven’t suffered injuries so won’t take long to regain match fitness. Both AA last year huge ins.

Nank is Close and will give us a huge boost in clearances

Prestia has proven before he can play well coming off injury

And fingers crossed our leader and best clearance player, can be out there for the big games.

WCST is the one game we may drop but no reason we can’t win every other game and make top 4.
Guaranteed some teams will fall over, this schedule is brutal, can’t see some of these teams that are flying now being in the same shape in 6 weeks time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Positive for me the system holds up. A couple of senior more experienced guys back in and we win that.

Dixon was a monster. Think Balta did ok in the circumstances being fairly raw. Will only learn from the experience.

Also with seasons gone by we usually learn a lot from losses like that to contenders. We've seen what they got and will be better prepared next time.

Thank god Houli is back next week. Egg just not up to the speed of the level. Dosent have the awareness I'd like and is too slow. He's got a nice kick and has a crack but still a ways off.

Get some rest and ready for a plucky improving Gold Coast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok so what do we have as in games left ?

GC Metricon
Druggos Darwin
Crows Metricon
Cats Metricon
EGirls ******* stadium
Dockers ******* stadium
West Coast leaving WA after R13 and Freo leaving after R14. We won’t play them in Perth.
And the GC game is at the Gabba. Every game we play will be close to neutral except for the Adelaide game (and even then that might be neutral)

Crows, Freo, Suns, Drugs, Eagles, Cats left. Probably have to win 5/6 to make top 4. Eagles in Perth (assuming it's there) might be a tough ask but all the others are extremely winnable. We beat the Cats and we make top 4 is my guess.

In terms of injury, there's 6 weeks and 1 bye week for us left. If Prestia can get back in 5 weeks (which I think is very likely given the initial injury), then he gets a couple of games before finals. Houli and Edwards to come back shortly, Nank and Astbury not far away. Just gotta pound GC and Drugs next 2 weeks and hope some games go our way for some cushion.

Positive for me the system holds up. A couple of senior more experienced guys back in and we win that.

Dixon was a monster. Think Balta did ok in the circumstances being fairly raw. Will only learn from the experience.

Also with seasons gone by we usually learn a lot from losses like that to contenders. We've seen what they got and will be better prepared next time.

Thank god Houli is back next week. Egg just not up to the speed of the level. Dosent have the awareness I'd like and is too slow. He's got a nice kick and has a crack but still a ways off.

Get some rest and ready for a plucky improving Gold Coast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I only watched the first half but egg's awareness is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back