• 41: Mabior Chol

• 43: Derek Eggmolesse-Smith

• 44: Sydney Stack

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crows, Freo, Suns, Drugs, Eagles, Cats left. Probably have to win 5/6 to make top 4. Eagles in Perth (assuming it's there) might be a tough ask but all the others are extremely winnable. We beat the Cats and we make top 4 is my guess.

In terms of injury, there's 6 weeks and 1 bye week for us left. If Prestia can get back in 5 weeks (which I think is very likely given the initial injury), then he gets a couple of games before finals. Houli and Edwards to come back shortly, Nank and Astbury not far away. Just gotta pound GC and Drugs next 2 weeks and hope some games go our way for some cushion.

Edwards won’t be back shortly

Egg continually ****ed it up but I guess at least he got near the ball. Needs a rest though.

George, who I really like, barely touched it.
Caddy was trying to be a punk but should have known better.

Thought lambert had a quiet game. He always struggles when we go in with an undermanned onball division.

I thought the umpiring was terrible and has been for years. We got some cheap goals from it (for a change) but favoured port. All I want is consistency in the calls, not consistently s**t.

This softly softly can't criticise the umps isn't delivering results. They should be dumped to the lower levels when they * up. The umps performed worse than egg. * them.

Those saying we are up s**t Creek need to get off the downers. We'd be up s**t Creek if it was week 1 of finals.

Reality is we'll probably peak just in time for finals. We'll still finish top 4.

Yeah ordinary game by Caddy. Slow mentally and physically. He will need to do a lot of work on both aspects of his game over the off season if he plans to have any further part in Richmond's game.

And Soldo - what a warrior. He's been belted and smashed for the last few weeks and just keeps getting up and on with it. Just park him in a warm spa for a couple of days with as much beer as he wants. He's earned it.

As Hardwick said, if you lose through the centre at Port you have trouble getting it out, and we were fairly spanked in there. Doubt Prestia will be back for 6 weeks or so, so effectively forget about him. If he is back who knows how he will go. Same with Edwards who is a touch player and was pretty average by his standards earlier in the year. Besides Bolton has filled his boots well.

Nankervis is at least a chance in the next month. He is a big mid in the centre ball ups so would have been very handy against Port's big bodies. Cotchin likewise makes a massive difference because he is possibly the hardest mid in the league when he needs to be.

Houli likewise has not played for ever, and again is a form player, can be average when not in form. At least he will have time to get games into him.

I think it is time to give RDC a shot. He is at least a hard body and he likes to use it. He would have been handy against Port for that reason alone, big enough to take some of the heat. Ross did okay, but is not really a combative mid, more of an accumulator. We can't rely on players coming back, we need to find out who can play against teams like Port now. MacIntosh is a good case study, good player when his confidence is up and he brings the heat when we need it.

Yeah ordinary game by Caddy. Slow mentally and physically. He will need to do a lot of work on both aspects of his game over the off season if he plans to have any further part in Richmond's game.

And Soldo - what a warrior. He's been belted and smashed for the last few weeks and just keeps getting up and on with it. Just park him in a warm spa for a couple of days with as much beer as he wants. He's earned it.

:thumbsu: Brooke Cotchin likes this

Dwayne Russell should not commentate a Port Adelaide game again. What a f***ing disgrace.
Eddie Everywhere is the deadpan of commentating.
Doesn't matter want game he is so bland its not funny.
He'd commentate an orgy and you'd still be limped dicked.

Castagna must go , Egg was ordinary , whilst Pickett hasn’t been any good all year and puts in plenty of half arsed efforts .
Out : Castagna , Pickett
In : Cotchin , Houli
Not sure why you drop George.Who's going to replace his speed and pressure?Yeah granted he had a bad one but it wasn't without trying.You might as well drop Lynch as well.Apart from one game he's done *all this year by his standards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon I saw 6 or more dives from those flogs
The AFL has set the precedent here and it won't make players change their behaviour. The decision players consider at the time, either risk a piddly fine or potentially win a game on the back of a staged free kick, what do you think the player and coach would prefer?

Either the AFL gets serious and increases the fine substantially, like $25000 ($500 is so ridiculous I don't know why they bother) or they make it a mandatory 1 week suspension if found guilty, that will help to keep this type of behaviour out of our game. The side to this is that the umpires need to be more mindful of this and adjust accordingly, some umpires just continue to be sucked in.

Was still on crutches last week .
Nank started running this week .
Prestia is further behind Nank so he isn't going too have much impact on the season .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nankervis has been running for over a week. Prestia is running in the alter g machine. 6 rounds to go, plus a bye. We have time.

Positive for me the system holds up. A couple of senior more experienced guys back in and we win that.

Dixon was a monster. Think Balta did ok in the circumstances being fairly raw. Will only learn from the experience.

Also with seasons gone by we usually learn a lot from losses like that to contenders. We've seen what they got and will be better prepared next time.

Thank god Houli is back next week. Egg just not up to the speed of the level. Dosent have the awareness I'd like and is too slow. He's got a nice kick and has a crack but still a ways off.

Get some rest and ready for a plucky improving Gold Coast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dixon in finals is a mental midget, he cost his side a win in 2017 and he'll do it again. For someone so amazingly strong in the contest, he sure does go down easy at the slightest touch.

Rioli wont be dropped after that performance and neither will caddy who was coming back from injury. Caddy was in good form before injury ever since the saints game and Lloyd said he should never play on the wing again :rolleyes:

need to get 3rd and play saints at the gabba then prelim at the G and granny at the G

or play brizzy again in the qf at the gabba then everything at the G

dont want poort at ao or west cuck at perf in a final cos umps will go in dry again although even if we were to loose id still back us to be premiers

Lol you’re not letting go of that G dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back