No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know we have been bad this season but reckon I've almost seen the worse passage of play Ive ever seen in the North vs Freo game

North player has shot from 40 out kicks it out on full
Resulting Freo kick in straight out on the full
North kick ball back in and take a mark 15 out slight angle
Player wheels around straight away kicks wrong side off ball and it lands in the opposite forward pocket .......think they call that champagne football .

They've had injuries, yes. But to their 20-22 selected, not their 1-5. Amazing luck, but no real adversity over a prolonged period. This year their first test with Martin missing a few, Edwards etc. I'd rate a flag this yr from them higher than other ones

Last season

Short - 15 games
Cotchin - 14 games
Higgins - 13 games
Rance - missed the season
Reiwoldt - 13 games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Know we have been bad this season but reckon I've almost seen the worse passage of play Ive ever seen in the North vs Freo game

North player has shot from 40 out kicks it out on full
Resulting Freo kick in straight out on the full
North kick ball back in and take a mark 15 out slight angle
Player wheels around straight away kicks wrong side off ball and it lands in the opposite forward pocket .......think they call that champagne football .

Last season

Short - 15 games
Cotchin - 14 games
Higgins - 13 games
Rance - missed the season
Reiwoldt - 13 games
Depends when they miss though and when they are fit.

We had stars miss large chunks during our premiership Years and regular season misses aren't the same as finals misses

Same as early vs late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back