No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder why Port aren’t getting talked up as premiers
I think them and Brisbane are a much better chance than people give them credit for. will both end up winning 14 out of 17 pretty strong season.

There is no lopsided soft draws with someone playing 8 easy games with double ups on the bottom 4, or the reverse where good sides finish lower due to playing more games against the top 4.

Depends when they miss though and when they are fit.

We had stars miss large chunks during our premiership Years and regular season misses aren't the same as finals misses

Same as early vs late

Don't shift the goalposts, Mitchell Madness was saying they don't get injuries period.

I think them and Brisbane are a much better chance than people give them credit for. will both end up winning 14 out of 17 pretty strong season.

There is no lopsided soft draws with someone playing 8 easy games with double ups on the bottom 4, or the reverse where good sides finish lower due to playing more games against the top 4.

Out of curiosity how many games have they played in QLD ?

As much as it maybe your worst nightmare, it’s a far better option than cats or tigers

You wouldn't say that if you'd suffered the arrogance of Port supporters for 50 years. When they won their 1st AFL flag in 2004, there was this expectation that now they've won, they'll just keep winning them. Geelong beating them by 119 points in 2007 was one of the great non-Hawthorn moments for me. I felt so jealous of the Cats, I was wishing it was us handing out the thrashing.

You wouldn't say that if you'd suffered the arrogance of Port supporters for 50 years. When they won their 1st AFL flag in 2004, there was this expectation that now they've won, they'll just keep winning them. Geelong beating them by 119 points in 2007 was one of the great non-Hawthorn moments for me. I felt so jealous of the Cats, I was wishing it was us handing out the thrashing.

i have the same visceral reaction to the eagles so I do understand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit disappointed Cameron didn't do some Clarko style booth renovations after that end to end goal.

It's like he learned nothing in his time as an assistant.

Ye-ah. I've been confusing Finlayson and Himmelberg for some time.

None of us looking great coming out of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back