Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they playing a top 5 or top 4 finals series this year? If top 4, then N0rd had already missed them, but Stuart could now sneak in to 5th if there is such a thing. If anyone cares.

Top 4 this year.

WA caller to the dumb and dumber show on AA believes Craig Vozzo is the man thats got the nod to replace KT

Probably read that here. ;)

Don't know that Vozzo has done anything that makes him a standout CE candidate.

Shane McAdam, a 9 possession less than a goal a game small forward comes 7th.

12a87d6d20c9fe61bf7bc18239d6f5c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wot, they mentioned Port on the show?
Lol only briefly, in between chortling about how they dont care about wooden spoons and how its the most exciting time in the crows history, and pr0t will win a spoon soon enough. That and they've spent a solid 35 minutes talking about the Archibald art prize, not sure if it's a sports show michael keelan covering art and craft.

Wot, they mentioned Port on the show?
Lol only briefly, in between chortling about how they dont care about wooden spoons and how its the most exciting time in the crows history, and pr0t will win a spoon soon enough.
I pretty much always listen. Good for a laugh sometimes. I do wish Raelene "Port Power" would learn the name of the club she supports.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I pretty much always listen. Good for a laugh sometimes. I do wish Raelene "Port Power" would learn the name of the club she supports.
Theyve been wheeling out the pr0t powaz term a hell of a lot this morning nearly like they're trying to stir the pot. Some real in depth analysis on Thursday game, was all of 2 seconds of kg saying "I think they'll win and I hope they win" which we all know is a bald face lie

I’m stretching the memory a bit but I think I remember us giving up the rights to Shaun Rehn from Arno Bay to get Craig Vosso from West Adelaide

Correct

Lol only briefly, in between chortling about how they dont care about wooden spoons and how its the most exciting time in the crows history, and pr0t will win a spoon soon enough. That and they've spent a solid 35 minutes talking about the Archibald art prize, not sure if it's a sports show michael keelan covering art and craft.
Does Lindy ever call that show? If so, I'll be an avid listener.

Yep. Mark and Jenny Williams are not about Port Adelaide, they are about the Williams family. They believe their family has some kind of de facto ownership of the club and they need to be kept away for the club's own good.

Jenny's rant about the prison bars when the campaign was in full swing lmao.

Completely out of step with everyone who has played for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back