List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What we need at our club is a leader who has won flags ala Hodge at Brisbane.. thats exactly what this club needs

if we had a hodge type leader, do honestly believe polec would behave that way? Leadership is a mess at the club, someone needs to take the reigns on field.. Jack missed a lot of games, but he should have decked polec in the rooms
Head, but there are not many Hodge types going around. Hodge went to Brisbane what 2 years after winning the flag? So that means we need someone from West Coast, get go and try to get Hurn(who is also no Hodge) Who would be the equivalent from Richmond? No one, Doggies? no one.

I think the club made a mistake by saying he doesn't fit in the new direction we are taking.
Clubs see this as we can get him for a bag off peanuts

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The statement does not say he is not part of the clear plan and pathway to lead this club back to finals as quickly as possible. It just says we have one

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The picks for Higgins, Brown and Polec would be ideal and fair imo as academy and compo picks will most likely push 14 to 19, 16 to 21 and 27 to 35 (more or less). Also dependant on how much of Higgins' and Polec's salary we cover.

But the trade with the Pies and loading up on this draft is absolutely horrendous! This would not only mean we go into the "strong" 2021 draft with picks 1 or 2, 56, 74, but we take our strongest hand ever into the most unknown draft where the Vic kids have essentially no 18th year form!!

If anything, we need to more 2 picks into next year than this year. Trade Brown and Polec for future picks ideally.

So go into this draft with ≈ 2, 9, 16, 57, 65
And go into the 2021 draft with ≈ 1, 14 (STK F1), 20, 27(MELB F2), 38
😂 you don’t know if we finish bottom next year.. we beat the crows by 70 odd points this year? Its ******* madness

This thread and all the ones like it to come are going to be ******* unbearable

We are all like a bunch of old molls gossiping and smacking our teeth at each other
Well, we just had our worst season in probably 30 years or so, our KPF is on the outer, our coach is touch and go, one of our few players with no limitations on ability is potentially leaving and we are all stuck at home for covid.
People will vent more than usual. not surprising right?

Yeah only issue is he is vital to their team and they might win the flag, Hawks were done when Hodge called it.
... he might win it this year and decide to call it quits.. he might call it quits this year even of they dont win it. give one year up to lead another young crew for the right price? Something i’d do. Cant afford a full coaching list? Then buy players under the cap to do the job

The kids havent played footy all year.. they’ll be on the park next year.. so maybe.. doesnt sit right with me getting rid of higgins for a second round pick.. seems worthless

most of our best get are from the second round....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's correct. But I would say finishing bottom 4 would be very likely. My main point was to not load up on 1 draft. Especially this year.
Maybe, Maybe not.. another preseason under the belt with stern leadership and solid game plans could mean anything? Our best is good enough or worst is s**t house. No one *in knows WHY our form dropped after our 2 opening round of brilliance (Cunners loss plus unstable list and inability to trial counter tactics based in a hub would have major impacts) .. I dont understand the doom n gloom in a compromised year of footy? I have no idea what 2021 will bring a long as I had no idea 2020 would have seen Port Adelaide at the top of the ladder? Just a ****ed up year..

Ive always been a cull the dead weight, been a long time coming. Be happy we get pick 2(?), dont trade out our vital commodities and start again. Who *in knows..

The moment we trade the 5 leaders of our club is the moment we end up like those s**t campaigners down the road

This thread and all the ones like it to come are going to be ******* unbearable

We are all like a bunch of old molls gossiping and smacking our teeth at each other

Would you rather we discuss the below:

He did however tell me that the new mango Pepsi taste like sh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back