List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’re the chances Adelaide’s compo picks are grouped together? so while Crouch is not worth a first round pick alone they still get one.

Can’t add compo picks together and get a better one.

I'm not sure that's the right fit...
View attachment 991529

Think Jesse has the same work ethic of mr hogan heroes

Didn't we already have that with Murphy?

Witherden finds 5 times more of the ball.
Would be our best half back since Sinclair

One tiny silver lining out of this sh*t stain of an outcome will be that the hesitation for bidding for Campbell will be removed almost entirely. If we have the fourth overall pick, we will get DGB or Campbell.
Expanding on this idea, I would look to liberate Sydney of their current pick 3 as an inducement to ‘review’ our interest in Campbell and preserve their overall draft hand. Two can play at draft tampering if that is how the game is being played.

This would mean that the earliest possible bid on Campbell would be pick 6... (Ugle Hagan, Adel, Adel, North, North, pick 6) and save them several hundred points on matching a bid.

In: Pick 3
Out: A grab bag of 25 and/or other suitable picks as may be picked up from mooted trades for Brown et al.

Note: Any pick 2 compo for Adelaide would of course be a scandalous rort.

Here is the exact quote:

Our home is at Arden Street, We will always be at Arden Street and we will always be a team based in North Melbourne - Ben Buckley

Banner worthy mods & posters?

1603345667865.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So where are Atley, Will Walker, EVW and Tom Campbell going to end up?

They along with Brown and Higgins were the only ones not listed in our letter to the members when referring about our future.

So where are Atley, Will Walker, EVW and Tom Campbell going to end up?

They along with Brown and Higgins were the only ones not listed in our letter to the members.
wouldnt surprise me if the latter 3 all get delisted

Reminder that Leon Cameron's contract got extended right before GWS's form dived off of a cliff and now this exodus.

Seeing zero questioning of this in the media.

Nth
Gain: Pick 11 (GEEL) + Pick 18/19 (GEEL) + Future 1st (GWS)
Lose: Higgins + Pick 9 + Future 2nd

Geel
Gain: Cameron + Higgins
Lose: Pick 11 + Pick 13 + Pick 18/19

GWS
Gain: Pick 9 (NTH) + Pick 13 (GEEL) + Future 2nd (NTH)
Lose: Cameron + Future 1st

NTH
2020: 2, 11, 18-19, 25
2021: 1st, 1st (GWS), 3rd

Any good for us??

This may have been mentioned but every time someone writes a name their full stat breakdown comes up! Frustrating. Any clues to fix it?

Heard Jason McCartney on sen earlier this week talking about ridiculous money being offered too young players and how the afl need to do something about it.
I see what he was getting at.

Why is that an issue? There is the salary cap so if clubs want to waste it on young unproven players that's their prerogative is it not?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

This may have been mentioned but every time someone writes a name their full stat breakdown comes up! Frustrating. Any clues to fix it?
Disable sports data under your preferences

1603346446339.png

I have great faith in those leading the football department in Brady Rawlings, Scott Clayton, Mark Finnigan and Glenn Luff, to create something special and believe there’s a great nucleus of youth to build around and add to including the likes of Jy Simpkin, Tarryn Thomas, Nick Larkey, Curtis Taylor, Luke Davies-Uniacke, Bailey Scott, Cameron Zurhaar, Aiden Bonar, Ben McKay, Kyron Hayden, Flynn Perez, Jack Mahony, Tristan Xerri and Charlie Comben.

Mix in some seasoned players in Todd Goldstein, Jack Ziebell, Robbie Tarrant, Ben Cunnington, Josh Walker, Jared Polec, Aaron Hall, Kayne Turner, Taylor Garner, Luke McDonald, Jed Anderson and Trent Dumont, and we have a great list full of flexibility and a lot of excitement.

Higgins, Brown, Walker omitted from the above.

Jed and Polly named though.
Yes notable exclusions.
Walker disappointing and I hope we get something decent in for the
Why should the AFL intervene? It's a market and clubs are effectively speculating on players. Caldwell has had a couple of years in an AFL system so he is ready to go from a strength and conditioning perspective, was a high pick, and has played enough of a sample for the Bombers to be able to do decent due diligence. Is there a risk? Sure. Could it pay off big time? Absolutely. I would like to see us take that kind of punt.

I agree.
Why is that an issue? There is the salary cap so if clubs want to waste it on young unproven players that's their prerogative is it not?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It’s not, just pointing out he was having a whinge about it.

good business by the bombers. They think he will be a good player by the time he’s 23 and worth more then 500k

He's this year's Aidan Bonar except they're going to massively overpay.

Nth
Gain: Pick 11 (GEEL) + Pick 18/19 (GEEL) + Future 1st (GWS)
Lose: Higgins + Pick 9 + Future 2nd

Geel
Gain: Cameron + Higgins
Lose: Pick 11 + Pick 13 + Pick 18/19

GWS
Gain: Pick 9 (NTH) + Pick 13 (GEEL) + Future 2nd (NTH)
Lose: Cameron + Future 1st

NTH
2020: 2, 11, 18-19, 25
2021: 1st, 1st (GWS), 3rd

Any good for us??

Not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back