Autopsy AFL 2020 GRAND FINAL - Richmond v Geelong Sat October 24th 7:30pm AEDT/6:30PM AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win the 2020 Grand Final and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 122 39.6%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 79 25.6%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 53 17.2%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 26 8.4%
  • Draw - Tigers in extra time

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Draw - Cats in extra time

Votes: 8 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love a lazy journo to try and unpick the use of Dangerfield in that 3rd qtr.

1 touch, tigers with all the play, Dangerfield sitting at FF.

All time howler.

Boggles my mind. What on earth were they saving him for. Miers would've spent more minutes in the middle than danger I reckon.

Only went into the middle in the last when the game was gone.

Should've thrown the kitchen sink at it in the 3rd.

Edit: but to be fair it probably wouldn't have made a difference to the result.

Can't wait for the Chris Scott presser.

1603540559715.png

Yes if there’s one thing Melbourne, Carlton, GWS, Gold Coast, North etc continue to prove it’s that high draft picks, especially a whole 1 of them, equals titles. Nah you’ve got a lot to look forward to.

Hopefully our pre season camp can mirror yours
How many high drafts picks have North had dickhead? With supporters like you i'm glad Geelong lost. Suck it up

You looked old and cooked in the 2nd half.

Didn’t see it coming.

I thought Taylor did for sure. I just thought in the second we didn’t have poise. I said it in the Tiger board in a congratulations post - we kept making contests and scrimmages but when the ball came out to us, we didn’t know what to do, when it came out to Richmond they knew exactly what to do.

Taylor out for a younger quicker defender would be ideal

Sums up Chris Scott really.

Handed one of the greatest sides of the modern era. Got a single premiership on autopilot and then frittered a dynasty through his fingers like sand. Have no idea how Geelong have stuck with him for so long.
They've only missed finals once since he took over and in that time, they've made 5 prelims. Obviously Geelong would prefer to convert some of those chances but they're still opportunities they've earned. Every club would kill for that sort of opportunity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many high drafts picks have North had dickhead? With supporters like you i'm glad Geelong lost. Suck it up

Probably none - I’m not a big enough footy nerd to bother worrying - but the whole premise of dropping down the ladder (and yes I know north aren’t in the ‘perennial failure’ bracket that the other clubs are but its been a while since they were genuine top end material) and assuming that it is a ticket back to the top has been disproven more than it’s been proven.

Was nice for Ablett to take the Home and Away season off, and come back for the finals. Mickey Mouse
Did he take the home and away season off?
Or did he play games and went away for personal circumstances because his kid has disorder. Like dickens hell how can you rip on him for that.

Back