Politics USA Elections 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha dude I don’t know how long youve been following politics but you have no idea. The democratic process is done. The election is over. They’ve produced no evidence of any fraud, in fact their lawyers aren’t even arguing it in court (only on Twitter). It’s all stalling/PR/power plays, meanwhile the country suffers. There is no end game here for Trump, this is simply spite and optics.
news flash.....you dont get to decide the election, the courts will.

will trump win? it’s unlikely but not impossible.

l said many times In my posts had you bothered to read them without bias.

But you’re on here trying to bignote your self and failing.

Last edited:
news flash.....you dont get to decide the election, the courts will.

will trump win, it’s unlikely but not impossible.

l said many times In my posts had you bothered to read them without bias.

But you’re on here trying to bignote your self and failing.
It isn't possible for Trump to win the election. He didn't get the most votes in enough states. By a long way. There is no evidence of any widespread fraud that would call the election in to question. There are no grounds for the courts to overturn the results, which is why they have been throwing out case after case brought in an attempt to do so.

So, completely ignore every single thing I wrote ... and instead just regurgitate a bunch of standard attack lines against Biden that we’ve all heard over and over again.

Trump and the Republicans tried all those lines of attack. The didn’t work. Trump lost the popular vote by 5mil + and the electoral college by plenty.

What I was discussing - equally relevant for Democrat or Republican supporters - is what will happen now. How will the current impasse play out? Feel free to reply if you think you can come up with an idea that will be worth the effort of reading.
What l posted about Biden was on point, it was not an attack, it’s FACT. If someone goes to a job interview and doesn’t know where he is would you hire him?

l don’t know what will happen in the courts, l give trump a small chance of turning the election through the courts. its not impossible given the people on his team.

since you like to use condescending remarks...what have you posted that’s worth a read?

It isn't possible for Trump to win the election. He didn't get the most votes in enough states. By a long way. There is no evidence of any widespread fraud that would call the election in to question. There are no grounds for the courts to overturn the results, which is why they have been throwing out case after case brought in an attempt to do so.

again, why are you arguing? Are you a lawyer that knows US election law?

What l posted about Biden was on point, it was not an attack, it’s FACT. If someone goes to a job interview and doesn’t know where he is would you hire him?

l don’t know what will happen in the courts, l give trump a small chance of turning the election through the courts. its not impossible given the people on his team.

since you like to use condescending remarks...what have you posted that’s worth a read?
You confuse Facts with Opinion....no matter, its a rookie mistake for Trumpists

again, why are you arguing? Are you a lawyer that knows US election law?
I know enough about US election law to know that you need some sort of evidence for the courts to entertain overthrowing an election where the winning candidate won 306 electoral college votes with a 6 million popular vote lead.

I've been following the cases that have been brought so far, and I have seen them almost all thrown out due to lack of evidence or cause. The only small wins that Republicans have had stopped votes that hadn't yet been counted from being counted, and so have had no impact at all on Biden's lead.

There is no legal route to victory from here for Trump. All he is doing right now is attempting to delay the inevitable.

I know enough about US election law to know that you need some sort of evidence for the courts to entertain overthrowing an election where the winning candidate won 306 electoral college votes with a 6 million popular vote lead.

I've been following the cases that have been brought so far, and I have seen them almost all thrown out due to lack of evidence or cause. The only small wins that Republicans have had stopped votes that hadn't yet been counted from being counted, and so have had no impact at all on Biden's lead.

There is no legal route to victory from here for Trump. All he is doing right now is attempting to delay the inevitable.
So l should take your word over someone like Sidney Powell? I didn’t say it was going to be easy, the odds are against Trump, Fighting against the establishment who controls everything would be a nightmare.

go to supreme court.gov for an eye opener.

I said in another thread on BF that this may be fought in the Supreme Court and got flamed and eventually my posts got deleted, look where it’s going now.

why would trump stall deliberately and put himself, his family and his team in duress if there was not a case?

So l should take your word over someone like Sidney Powell? I didn’t say it was going to be easy, the odds are against Trump, Fighting against the establishment who controls everything would be a nightmare.

go to supreme court.gov for an eye opener.

I said in another thread on BF that this may be fought in the Supreme Court and got flamed and eventually my posts got deleted, look where it’s going now.

why would trump stall deliberately and put himself, his family and his team in duress if there was not a case?
Has Sidney Powell presented any evidence for any of her outlandish claims yet? Why should you take her word about anything when she is continually asked to present the evidence for her claims and does not?

I'm not asking you to believe anything other than the fact that Biden won the election convincingly, and there is plenty of evidence to justify that.

Trump is a deluded narcissist. Trying to rationalise his response to losing this election is a futile exercise.

Has Sidney Powell presented any evidence for any of her outlandish claims yet? Why should you take her word about anything when she is continually asked to present the evidence for her claims and does not?

I'm not asking you to believe anything other than the fact that Biden won the election convincingly, and there is plenty of evidence to justify that.

Trump is a deluded narcissist. Trying to rationalise his response to losing this election is a futile exercise.
So are his followers

Arguing with them is akin to arguing with a Hat Rack

the evidence is going to the Supreme Court, not to us armchair punters. Biden has not won anything yet although the media will tell us he has.
you’re ready to support “evidence” supporting Biden but not for Trump? There is stacks of evidence on voter fraud.

All I’m saying is let it go to the courts. I don’t know how many I can say it.

Obviously there is a reason a lot of you on here don’t want it to go to the supreme court. It may turn it towards trump and we can’t have that can we?

the evidence is going to the Supreme Court, not to us armchair punters. Biden has not won anything yet although the media will tell us he has.
you’re ready to support “evidence” supporting Biden but not for Trump? There is stacks of evidence on voter fraud.

All I’m saying is let it go to the courts. I don’t know how many I can say it.

Obviously there is a reason a lot of you on here don’t want it to go to the supreme court. It may turn it towards trump and we can’t have that can we?
There isn't "stacks of evidence of voter fraud". I have no idea why you believe that there is.

Why haven't they been providing any evidence to the lower level courts who have been dismissing their claims as a result?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Monday or Tuesday we will know more, it does take a while to present a case to the courts. this is not fast food law we are discussing.

Monday or Tuesday we will know more, it does take a while to present a case to the courts. this is not fast food law we are discussing.

Some people are getting ahead of themselves. And as I've been saying, they're being primed for possible disappoint which we all know will lead to a melt down equivalent to Chernobyl. Taking it a day at a time isn't in some people's vernacular.

If you think any attempt to overturn the election by executive order won't end up in the Supreme Court, and that the Supreme Court will not require any evidence before throwing out the entire election... well, then you are as stupid as this sh*t you are posting.

Did I say that? I stated that once the alphabet agencies get involved, it'll enact the executive order. And if you bothered to read it, you'd see that it's going to the supreme court once evidence is presented to the executive branch...dumbar*e

Did I say that? I stated that once the alphabet agencies get involved, it'll enact the executive order. And if you bothered to read it, you'd see that it's going to the supreme court once evidence is presented to the executive branch...dumbar*e
You said the executive orders meant that he didn't have to go through the courts:

Trump doesn't need to take anything to court. The alphabet agencies only need to snoop for fraudulent evidence within 45 days of the election to enact the executive order.

The idea that he can just issue an executive order to nullify the election is pure fantasy.

Again, s**t for brains, you keep talking about evidence that simply does not exist. There is no evidence. It is why courts have been throwing out case after case.

You said the executive orders meant that he didn't have to go through the courts:

The idea that he can just issue an executive order to nullify the election is pure fantasy.

Again, sh*t for brains, you keep talking about evidence that simply does not exist. There is no evidence. It is why courts have been throwing out case after case.

Are you going to still choose to show your ignorance. Read the executive order, once it's enacted it's a national emergency and the election is put on hold until evidence is brought forth and assessed. But that order is enacted only if there's reasonable evidence to present. Now, it's only been what, 14 days since the election? That's a month left. Like I said, the executive order is in play until the 45 day period expires. Doesn't mean sh*t if Biden is elected by the electoral college, the order will still override it.

It's like I'm saying Trump's going to be president and muppets like you are overreacting. Wait till the 45 day period expires and you can come and say I told you so all you like.

Are you going to still choose to show your ignorance. Read the executive order, once it's enacted it's a national emergency and the election is put on hold until evidence is brought forth and assessed. But that order is enacted only if there's reasonable evidence to present. Now, it's only been what, 14 days since the election? That's a month left. Like I said, the executive order is in play until the 45 day period expires. Doesn't mean sh*t if Biden is elected by the electoral college, the order will still override it.

It's like I'm saying Trump's going to be president and muppets like you are overreacting. Wait till the 45 day period expires and you can come and say I told you so all you like.
There is no reasonable evidence.

You're jumping 2 months in advance mate. December 14th is when their electoral college casts their votes for whoever they wish to deem as president. Hence why I said, watch this space. The 2018 Executive order is in play.

If the election is declared null and void for whatever reason, it goes to the House of Reps for Congress to vote for the next president

That’s not true; I don’t know where you get your information around this process from. The most likely result if the electoral votes don’t go through is President Pelosi, which would really make Trump heads explode.,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back