The Liberal Party - How long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before. Absolutely there is a conspiracy being committed.

But it doesn't involve chemtrails, or pizza parlour basements, or shadowy worldwide cabals, or lizard people.

It's the same old conspiracy of the rich and powerful against the less rich and less powerful.

And they just love that people are running round like headless chooks finding whacko conspiracies everywhere else instead of the biggest of them all right under their noses.

And their # 1 facilitators here are our gutless "government".

They can’t be run as going concerns. They provide what I suppose is a service vital to the economy. Nationalise them. We as taxpayers already pay for them. Why don’t we own them, with all profits into a wealth fund?

Instead we have Smoko raiding the Future Fund to pay Adani.

The problem for the Liberals is with the Victorian and the federal elections both virtually happening in the same year (2022), which election campaign would be given greater focus by the Liberal HQ in light of the fact the party is strapped for cash funding wise-the Victorian state election, or the federal election?

The problem for the Liberals is with the Victorian and the federal elections both virtually happening in the same year (2022), which election campaign would be given greater focus by the Liberal HQ in light of the fact the party is strapped for cash funding wise-the Victorian state election, or the federal election?
Federal. I dont think they would win VIC anyway. Unless something crazy happens, labor will be returned. For me the question is who will be leader?

They have zero chance of winning the state election.

They have a big chance that they will lose seats federally in Victoria.

They will throw it all at the fed election.

I've said it before. Absolutely there is a conspiracy being committed.

But it doesn't involve chemtrails, or pizza parlour basements, or shadowy worldwide cabals, or lizard people.

It's the same old conspiracy of the rich and powerful against the less rich and less powerful.

And they just love that people are running round like headless chooks finding whacko conspiracies everywhere else instead of the biggest of them all right under their noses.

And their # 1 facilitators here are our gutless "government".

Not worth considering Government at other levels? These are the clots that deal with the failed east coast energy grid - it involves both sides of politics, federal & state, as faciltators ( ...And their # 1 facilitators here are our gutless "government")

Not worth considering Government at other levels? These are the clots that deal with the failed east coast energy grid - it involves both sides of politics, federal & state, as faciltators ( ...And their # 1 facilitators here are our gutless "government")
Yes, with the Coalition currently in power federally for 19 of the last 25 years and also currently holding office in three state governments, including an extended term in the richest and most populous state, it's very important in a thread titled "The Liberal Party - How Long?" that we make sure there's "balance".

They could start by fixing a broken factional system that puts spuds like Don Farrell in the Shadow Cabinet and leaves genuine talents like Andrew Leigh on the back bench.

I know it’s fashionable to blame the electorate for not knowing what’s good for them, but a bit of cleaning house would go a long way.

Nothing wrong with an element of factional proportionality, but yes, anything that leaves quality communicators and media performers on the outer is flawed.

Andrew Leigh is also a decent policy wonk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine if they actually listened to experts instead of cronyism?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who said these corrupt crooks are corrupt crooks?

Can’t expect much for $190k. After all it cost 2/3 of a mill for Barnaby to send a couple of texts as drought envoy.

Imagine if they actually listened to experts instead of cronyism?

Long past expecting this bunch of self-entitled private school brats to do anything for the greater good.

Last edited:
is the " BILL SHORTEN AND...... "
They made Australia sick of the campaigner before he even got in.
Don't see the problem.
The less Labor government's we have to endure the better.

Would gladly sit back and watch them do the same to whatever dullard the ALP puts up at the next election.
Smear away to the hearts content.

Don't see the problem.
The less Labor government's we have to endure the better.

Would gladly sit back and watch them do the same to whatever dullard the ALP puts up at the next election.
Smear away to the hearts content.
You've added nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back