Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Coney Island Warriors vs Gumbies FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

You've nearly joined every team.
I was close to joining the Gumbies, I even posted the team sheet one week, unfortunately it was mid season and I wasn't allowed to change clubs :(
I was one foot in the door before you and Agent93 begged me to join the Hawks!
You're welcome.
Seems we have a one Hawks fan only policy. I'd be grateful for the company.
Come and join Dinsdale and I then, we have a multiple Hawks policy at the Wazzas.

Now that we've gotten the niceties out of the way and we've made excuses for our BO issues, we can start with the real thread topics.

I'll start, Wazzas have rigged the sim in the first 4 games. Discuss.

ps: thanks for the OP por_please_ya and MWPP
Not rigged. Just have me as the lucky charm.

I cannot lose.

What’s a goatse?

I forget you're younger. I'd say google it - but that would be just cruel.

Here is the wikipedia entry:

goatse.cx (/ˈɡoʊtsi dɒt ˌsiː ˈɛks/ GOHT-see-dot-see-EKS, /ˈɡoʊtˌsɛks/; "goat sex"), often referred to simply as "Goatse", was originally an Internet shock site.

Basically it's a lot worse than what it reads like. In the late 90s/early 2000s goatse was the equivalent of Rickrolling - with the aim to hide a link to hello.jpg in innocuous links in emails and forum posts. It was horrifying.

Last edited by a moderator:
What’s a goatse?

goatse.cx (/ˈɡoʊtsi dɒt ˌsiː ˈɛks/ GOHT-see-dot-see-EKS, /ˈɡoʊtˌsɛks/; "goat sex"), often referred to simply as "Goatse", was originally an Internet shock site. Its front page featured a picture, entitled hello.jpg, showing a naked man widely stretching his anus with both of his hands.

Basically it's a lot worse than what it reads like. In the late 90s/early 2000s goatse was the equivalent of Rickrolling - with the aim to hide a link to hello.jpg in innocuous links in emails and forum posts. It was horrifying.
Hahahahaha, haven't heard that one in a while. Right up there with my lazy sundays and meat spin.

Now that we've gotten the niceties out of the way and we've made excuses for our BO issues, we can start with the real thread topics.

I'll start, Wazzas have rigged the sim in the first 4 games. Discuss.

ps: thanks for the OP por_please_ya and MWPP

a true understanding of the Simulator is required - see my other post on AI/simulator
PLUS a prognosticator of prognosticators - see my post tomorrow from RJB

goatse.cx (/ˈɡoʊtsi dɒt ˌsiː ˈɛks/ GOHT-see-dot-see-EKS, /ˈɡoʊtˌsɛks/; "goat sex"), often referred to simply as "Goatse", was originally an Internet shock site. Its front page featured a picture, entitled hello.jpg, showing a naked man widely stretching his anus with both of his hands.

I went there once and was shocked by what I saw

27BOMa5cafab7df0cbfef.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went there once and was shocked by what I saw

27BOMa5cafab7df0cbfef.png

I just had to use the excuse that I'm on a fantasy footy forum with weirdos otherwise I would have been fired on the spot for looking at that. Thanks Baz.

Hence the spoiler tag. Duh.

You see what's under the spoiler tag when you reply :rolleyes:

a true understanding of the Simulator is required - see my other post on AI/simulator
PLUS a prognosticator of prognosticators - see my post tomorrow from RJB

Next to Mobbs, Kennedy Parker would be the next best to comment on the simulator after he started the replacement in Python.

Have you ever read The Ones Who Walked Away From Omelas? It’s about a utopian city where everyone is happy but only if a small child is kept in eternal pain and suffering and is never interacted with by anyone.

in this case, it’s Rodney Dangerfield being kept in eternal pain and suffering. He volunteered for it not knowing any different.
Interesting moral dilemma.
Do the ends justify the means.
Im glad I never have to make (usually less dramatic) decisions like these.
In the case of Rodney Dangerfield , he won't relinquish the role no matter how much Genghis Tron begs to take it off him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back