Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

There have been some pretty serious technological advances in manufacture, automation, biochemistry, virology, computing and information technology since the 1960's that may have had an impact on rapid development and deployment of vaccines in 2021 you know.

Just putting it out there.

Fastest is higher "Financial " risk.
Normally you wouldn't think of starting to tooling up production before everything was rubber stamped no matter how confident you were.
And all the government approvals that are being fast-racked now, are probably normally a typical bureaucratic backlog.

Fastest is higher "Financial " risk.
Normally you wouldn't think of starting to tooling up production before everything was rubber stamped no matter how confident you were.
And all the government approvals that are being fast-racked now, are probably normally a typical bureaucratic backlog.
And buckets of government cash pouring in.

I wouldn’t call it a vaccine. More an experimental drug made in record time (months) when no vaccine has ever been created in the history of coronaviruses. Vaccines usually take 10 years or more. The previous record might have been 7. Good luck with this mRNA drug. An experimental drug that potentially could change your DNA permanently.

Hands up from those who've had the vaccine who've developed new abilities...

Hands up from those who've had the vaccine who've developed new abilities...
It's more a case of hands up who's had the vaccine here and not too many hands are raised. In keeping with everything else Morrison, he's talked a big game, apparently we were fist in line for the vaccine and four million were going to be vaccinated by the end of March, in actuality we're unlikely to see even a quarter of that done.

I wouldn’t call it a vaccine. More an experimental drug made in record time (months) when no vaccine has ever been created in the history of coronaviruses. Vaccines usually take 10 years or more. The previous record might have been 7. Good luck with this mRNA drug. An experimental drug that potentially could change your DNA permanently.
The reason vaccines take so long is waiting for funding, waiting for people to sign up to trials, waiting for authorities to get around to approving them.
Funnily enough, when you have essentially endless money to draw on, a population that desperately wants a vaccine, and governments just as willing, these things take less time.

Thinking mRNA vaccines alter your DNA tops it off.

The reason vaccines take so long is waiting for funding, waiting for people to sign up to trials, waiting for authorities to get around to approving them.
Funnily enough, when you have essentially endless money to draw on, a population that desperately wants a vaccine, and governments just as willing, these things take less time.

Most of what you say is true. However, there have also been significant shortcuts to the trials process.

Usually, clinical testing on humans can only begin after a pre-clinical phase, involving laboratory studies and tests on animals.​
Once the experimental drug is shown to be safe on animals then phase 1 trials on a small number of healthy humans are used to assess the drug's safety, evaluate any possible side effects, determine a safe dose range, and study how the body absorbs, distributes and eliminates the drug.​
Once the experimental drug is shown to be safe in a small sample of healthy individuals then phase 2 trials on a larger sample explores the therapeutic efficacy of the experimental vaccine. Optimum and safe dosing requirements are assessed. Adverse effects are closely monitored.​
Only after the researchers have adequately demonstrated that the experimental drug is safe, and effective against the condition for which it is being tested, they can proceed to Phase 3 trials involving thousands of people. Phase 3 trials usually take between one to four years with tests designed to determine the drug's longer-term efficacy and adverse effects.​

What Pfizer did was to combine the phase 1 and 2 trials and run them before completing pre-clinical animal trials. They reported their phase 1 results before their animal studies results. The short phase 3 trial period means they have no idea on how long the vaccine is effective for and what might be the longer term adverse effects. They are effectively carrying out vaccine trials on the general population and hence why they have pushed for indemnity from legal action as a result of any adverse reactions.

It's more a case of hands up who's had the vaccine here and not too many hands are raised. In keeping with everything else Morrison, he's talked a big game, apparently we were fist in line for the vaccine and four million were going to be vaccinated by the end of March, in actuality we're unlikely to see even a quarter of that done.
That's a shame. One thing I'll say is that here, in the UK, the vaccines are rolling out quite steadily. I have serious misgivings about delaying the second dose by 12 weeks instead of 3, but at least it's happening. No one has so far developed superpowers or shown any signs of their DNA transforming.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

That's a shame. One thing I'll say is that here, in the UK, the vaccines are rolling out quite steadily. I have serious misgivings about delaying the second dose by 12 weeks instead of 3, but at least it's happening. No one has so far developed superpowers or shown any signs of their DNA transforming.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk
You're just lucky that compared Morrison you have a statesman like Johnson running the shop.

Most of what you say is true. However, there have also been significant shortcuts to the trials process.

Usually, clinical testing on humans can only begin after a pre-clinical phase, involving laboratory studies and tests on animals.​
Once the experimental drug is shown to be safe on animals then phase 1 trials on a small number of healthy humans are used to assess the drug's safety, evaluate any possible side effects, determine a safe dose range, and study how the body absorbs, distributes and eliminates the drug.​
Once the experimental drug is shown to be safe in a small sample of healthy individuals then phase 2 trials on a larger sample explores the therapeutic efficacy of the experimental vaccine. Optimum and safe dosing requirements are assessed. Adverse effects are closely monitored.​
Only after the researchers have adequately demonstrated that the experimental drug is safe, and effective against the condition for which it is being tested, they can proceed to Phase 3 trials involving thousands of people. Phase 3 trials usually take between one to four years with tests designed to determine the drug's longer-term efficacy and adverse effects.​

What Pfizer did was to combine the phase 1 and 2 trials and run them before completing pre-clinical animal trials. They reported their phase 1 results before their animal studies results. The short phase 3 trial period means they have no idea on how long the vaccine is effective for and what might be the longer term adverse effects. They are effectively carrying out vaccine trials on the general population and hence why they have pushed for indemnity from legal action as a result of any adverse reactions.

Funny how the MSM does not report this, nor the fact that the vaccines have not had full and proper approvals in Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny how the MSM does not report this, nor the fact that the vaccines have not had full and proper approvals in Australia.
The overlapping phases information is on the Aus gov web site.

Not had full and proper approvals? I don’t think so. Where is this info?

If there were no short cuts on the trials, and the vaccines are safe why have the drugs companies pushed for indemnity from legal action as a result of any adverse reactions?
Ask them.

The Polio vaccine works. This Covid19 vaccine is an experimental drug. Pushed through in record time with no liability given to the Pharmaceutical companies and no Phase 2 or Phase 3 testing results.
So?
No comment?
Are you just evading answering because it will make you look stupid?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back