Preview 2021 AFL National Draft | NM - #1, #20, #42, #47,#72, #77, #95

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know much about him. Do you have any clips or info/examples of how he’s your number 1 ahead of Horne?
Inside outside mid
Vic metro player of the champs at under 16s

had 30 odd touches and 2 goals for eastern rangers this week

Here’s a pic of Tyler Sonsie from 2 years ago so he’s a good size even back then as a 16 C0011271-E30D-4D8F-B9B7-C8B026D63C77.jpeg

If Noble keeps his promise to get rid of the wood it must start at the mid year draft.
I look at Comden is done injury prone need a replacement key forward for him at mid season draft from anywhere with 40+ plus goals at mid season.
Then maybe a ruckman from the WAFL or SANFL to replace Goldstein.
Then hit November draft get a key defender we need goal kickers and key defenders and maybe a mid as this draft will be the make or break for us

I think we a have great case to make for a priority pick lol.
AFL will say no as the clubs will tell them too and that’s including the champions of cheating the system to get them in the past and that’s the Red and blue cheats Dark Blue with a white CFC on it,the club that got beat by the drug cheats today and that black and white scum club who got there pick after being in the Grand Final a few years early.
So let’s face it no priority pick but 1st pick will be ours if we finish last.
The AFL,The other 17 clubs,Player managers and the Media all hate us with a passion that’s why no priority pick.

With the likely possibility we are going to be in the bottom few again, I'll start taking a look at 2021 and beyond.

Here is an early list of the 2021 draft prospects to kick things off:

December Rankings

View attachment 1026263

Victoria
Tyler Sonsie
Josh Sinn
Ben Hobbs
Josh Rachele
Braden Andrews
Campbell Chesser
Blake Howes
Alex Lukic
Josh Ward
Lachlan Rankin
Darby Scott (NM F/S)
Jackson Archer (NM F/S)
Nick Diacos (Pies F/S)
Cooper West (WB F/S)
Kobi West (WB F/S)

SA
Jason Horne
Matthew Roberts
Cooper Murley
Arlo Draper
Lewis Rayson
Morgan Ferres
Jase Burgoyne
Fraser McInnes
Nasaiah Wanganeen
Isaiah Dudley

WA
Matthew Johnson
Rhett Bazzo
Jermaine Pickett
Joshua Browne
Judd McVee
Richard Bartlett
Jacob Van Rooyen
Luke Taylor
Richard Farmer
Max Chipper

TAS

Noah Holmes
Sam Banks
Oliver Chugg
Tony Aganas (North NGA)
Jonty McIvor (North NGA)
Liam Flanigan (North NGA)
Baynen Lowe (North NGA)

More Info and videos to come
Looks to be full of smalls/mids.,,,,.hmmm glad we loaded up on small/mids in 2020 a year full KPP the same year we moved on brown, wood, durdin and Maj.

Like i said before zero chance of us not winning a game this year Who was the last team to not have a win in a season and how long ago. Even the Suns won games when they where at their worst just wont happen.
Suns at their worst had a bunch of 1st round picks, concessions and gaz. i cant see how we kick a winning score

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We really need that priority pick so we can get 2 of Sinn, Sonsie, Horne, Rachele

The only silver lining to potentially having a winless year
I'm a strong supporter of the rebuild strategy, but if getting a priority pick means going winless, I'm not interested. I support my team to win games of footy, starting next game against Adelaide.

Sinn and Perez streaming off half back for the next 12 years with Horne, LDU, Phillips and Powell running around in midfield seems like a pretty slick core to work with (only really possible if we get given a priority pick, of course).

Really like Sinn's attitude and motivation. If drafting Phillips last year was any indication, the list management team seem to value that kind of mental fortitude. Pick kids that will set the standards at training and at matches for years to come even when the results aren't there.

You want people at the club who have that desire to improve and that hate for losing - these strong leadership types like Phillips and Sinn will help build the culture for the future.

Last edited:
I'm a strong supporter of the rebuild strategy, but if getting a priority pick means going winless, I'm not interested. I support my team to win games of footy, starting next game against Adelaide.
Of course we want to win I’m saying if we end up winless after trying then we should end up with a start of first round priority pick

I think most of us don't want to see a winless season, but the harsh reality is that we're extremely unlikely to win more than a couple this year at most.

I support my team to win games too, and a winless season would have me embarrassed (FWIW, I think we win at least one game). However, the possibility of a priority pick being given to us is very real and it's at least worth discussing what we could do with it.

If it came down to the last game and we're winless, but a win there would cost us a PP before round 1?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Who are you? Mephistopheles trying to tempt poor old Faust? Don't ask me to trade my soul to the Devil .... on the other hand, another quality pick. Decisions, decisions.....

I hate losing with a passion. And i didn't expect heavy losses until about round 12 when the kids ran out of legs.

But there's more chance of me having a reverse gangbang with the Foxsports news readers than us winning a game this year unfortunately .

Who are you? Mephistopheles trying to tempt poor old Faust? Don't ask me to trade my soul to the Devil .... on the other hand, another quality pick. Decisions, decisions.....
All I can say is that there's been plenty of "phisto" so far this year.....

Hopefully we get a win this week and we start showing something for the remainder of the season. I'm mentally preparing for what will need to be an acquired taste.

I hate losing with a passion. And i didn't expect heavy losses until about round 12 when the kids ran out of legs.

But there's more chance of me having a reverse gangbang with the Foxsports news readers than us winning a game this year unfortunately .
Riley Phelan still there?

I think most of us don't want to see a winless season, but the harsh reality is that we're extremely unlikely to win more than a couple this year at most.

I support my team to win games too, and a winless season would have me embarrassed (FWIW, I think we win at least one game). However, the possibility of a priority pick being given to us is very real and it's at least worth discussing what we could do with it.
I wonder what bearing other clubs will have on us getting a priority pick in one of the best drafts in years. I know it should not have just wondering if it will. No doubt in my mind it will which is sad to say considering i generally dont believe in the AFL conspiracy theorys against teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back