Votes: 11 5.8%
  • 50: Marlion Pickett

Votes: 21 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the way in which we are losing that is worrying for me.

That's why Dimma and co are paid well. We are being hunted, and history shows we should work it out post bye.

2019 - In the first 7 rounds we lost by 44, 49 and 47 points, culminating in the Cats smashing us by 67 points in Round 12. Post bye the closest anyone got was the classic against WCE 6 points. Other than that, all wins were 27+ points. Trust the club. I can't see Broad dropping 2 sitters with zero pressure again.

Their midfield is going to smash us next week
Toranto , Kelly , Green , Hopper just to name a few

True, but Finlayson out significantly weakens their forward line masssively. Means they only have Himmelberg and Sproule as their talls. This means Toby Greene will have to play more forward than he normally would.

Not overly worried , missing 4 stars and a couple in dusty and shedda and them some really labouring against a red hot oppo close to full strength , it was gonna be hard. Thought we looked good in first half and should have been 15p had the ump paid obvious below knee to baker . Big ask on several kids to breach the gap right now , I’m more interested how we go in looming fixtures that we really should Win having now played the entire top 5 already. I’m confident we’ll get back on track . Ohh get bloody stack and CCJ into the side , drop,,take your pick
Gotta try an extra tall ffs , mix it up our i50 are so wasteful

Last edited:
From the angles is seen i dont think he got him in the head tbh

will get a fine

Gets the shoulder and it glances up and gets him in the back of the head/neck. The neck is classed as high contact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at the game & said to my wife that we would be leaving at 3 quarter time. It was pure garbage & decided to leave early & be home before midnight for once. It's bad enough we have to put up with all these late Friday night games after school & work let alone watching them dish up the kind of crap that you would expect to see at an under 10's game (no offence to the kids).

yeah no shame in leaving early last night. normally even in the shittiest games I'll watch to the very end but last night was too sickeningly s**t. had to go to the doc and get some antiobiotics today to cure myself of the game

Ive read some of the this thread and take nothing way from geelong but we played sh*t, period. It happens. If we hold on with our injuries get to the bye 6-6 and the players return, we are golden
We need another ruck so obvious
The delivery into the forward line needs to be better cannot keep dropping it on the heads of Lynch and Jack just an easy kill
Also those two need to lead up more and be more aggressive in getting the ball down to our players
Aarts had a good 2nd qtr but little else no tackle pressure
George I wasn’t at game so don’t know if he did heaps of running but from the tv shots he did jack sh.t and may need a rest
Mansell I like but he was poor
Ross needs to back himself always looks to quick to give it off to a more senior player he plays differently at vfl level and needs to bring those traits to AFL level back himself
RCD liked his efforts
We get Grimes back so be first time this year we have our preferred back 6 in
Just hope the usual suspects get dropped and the ones who have been poor for most of the season survive

I was at the game & said to my wife that we would be leaving at 3 quarter time. It was pure garbage & decided to leave early & be home before midnight for once. It's bad enough we have to put up with all these late Friday night games after school & work let alone watching them dish up the kind of crap that you would expect to see at an under 10's game (no offence to the kids).
left at quarter time at the 2017 shitihad aints game

A lot of calls for CCJ to come in, but to me he seems "meh" even at VFL level. So maybe the available options aren't rated internally as ready to make an impact? I wonder if Soldo was fit whether it'd be different?
I want to get a bit of game experience into CJ. Ruck and forward. What's the plan if Nank is injured? Chol is about it.

True, but Finlayson out significantly weakens their forward line masssively. Means they only have Himmelberg and Sproule as their talls. This means Toby Greene will have to play more forward than he normally would.
Hogan might be ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back