Votes: 25 9.3%
  • Riley Collier-Dawkins

Votes: 36 13.4%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 26 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Caddy was pretty good, though i doubt he will stay in the 22. The way the game has gone, i see him more as a wet weather player. It’s a testament to the list that a player like Caddy can’t cement a spot in the starting lineup. He would be a walk up start at pretty much every other club in the AFL.

This team will give me a heart attack I swear.

Just need to find some consistency with our form.
Finally played 3 talls. They kicked most of our score. Dunno why we took so long to adapt to change.
Defensively we still leak easy goals and teams are getting a run on.

Interesting few weeks coming up for sure.

Last edited:
Here’s a challenge, name one worse footballer than George in the entire afl......... couldn’t think of one either, bizarrely he keeps getting games.

He was fine IMO. 10 effective disposals (as a small forward that would be pretty standard), 3 marks, 3 tackles and 4 score involvements. Probably racked up his usual pressure acts as well. Not a great game by any means but still serviceable. Likely our worst today, but everyone performed well, so that doesn't mean a whole lot. Calling him to worst player in the AFL is a bit harsh. Doubt he'll even make the Tigercast dud team of the week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any advice? I'm looking to piss mine off too

oh i didn't want a divorce but as Ben Cousins tattoo says "such is life" :) My advice thats worked for me is just move on as fast as possible. Im all good now , and looking forward to next chapter of my life .

Im in awe of your continual positivity of a side thats won three flags in the last four years.

Enjoy the ride.

To be fair he wanted to change teams and support Footscray.

Tbh wasn't that impressed. Teams outside the bottom 4 wont give up 30 odd point leads to us like that.

It's also a worry that we look better without lynch.
We will be fine. No Astbury, Lynch, Edwards, Lambert and Pickett. Caddy's first game in how long? Prestia, Cotch, Bolton not at 100%. We also played with a different structure today than usual.

We have been smashed with injury, if we can get everyone back and some continuity with a full strength side, we will go very deep.

Tbh wasn't that impressed. Teams outside the bottom 4 wont give up 30 odd point leads to us like that.

It's also a worry that we look better without lynch.

Disagree, just look at the crows v melbourne game last week. Melbourne has a decent lead and lost it to a fast finishing crows outfit. This win was impressive in the sense that we were able to arrest momentum twice and that comes down to finally having leadership across all parts of the ground. We are obviously still tinkering with our style to best suit the personnel we have but to be on 6-5 with the outs we have had while considering the draw we have had is a good result.

Simply we don't have to be playing our best footy now BUT what we need to be doing is finding out which players will be in the starting 22 when the whips get cracking at the back end of the year. George should lose his spot now and be replaced IMO with either Mansell or Rioli jnr. Both are kids but have shown they can apply pressure and would be seriously hungry to hold on to there chance to stay in the side.

Having Cotchin, Prestia and Shai was soo good. They obviously have to work on there match fitness which will come but my god, knowing when we needed to win a stoppage or clearance, we had the cattle to be able to do it, we have not been able to say that since round 2.

Loved seeing Jack play high which allowed him to free space for the two talls but also use his smarts up the ground. The result is that even though we had less inside 50's then we normally do, our inside 50's were a lot more dangerous. CCJ was fantastic and so was Chol particularly in the ruck, the challenge for those boys is to make today there minimal standard.

Unlike others, I am super confident we will beat the bombers by around 5 goals as IMO this game v the crows was our danger game.

Liam Pickering must have been decked out in Adelaide merchandise by the way he was barrack-commentating for them during the game.
A lot of haters out there growing by the day.
A little rusty to start off, expected with quite a few changes and possibly with the change of location. Solid 3 quarters to finish off a good win. Most of the boys back will be far better for the run. Big game in Perth next week.
Great to see CCJ in the side and he showed his value-add to the team. Our youth are getting games and starting to shine whoch is dangerous.
HOW BLOODY GOOD WAS JACK.
MRJ next week!

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

MRJ,I’m about to faint I’m so excited.

Freo fan went into the Bombers board saying everyone over there hates Richmond lol.

Tiger WA Army ,go off ya nut next week.

Umps were great today but they will go in dry I feel over in WA especially the Eagles game.

Surely we can’t persist with caddy on the wing?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back