List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Both firsts

If we are giving up both firsts for Cerrra (which I am totally against but whatever) then you have to think that Coleman-Jones would have to stay. Both firsts mean that we can kiss goodbye the hope of getting any first round quality key forward. Unless of course we fully expect to get a first for Coleman-Jones, in which case we'll be are trading out a key forward for another first round value key forward (minus the development of course). Again swings and roundabouts crap like this is why I much prefer to focus on keeping the quality that we have and just stick to the draft.

Cerra is probably worth something similar to what we paid for Prestia. I think it was pick six with a second round pick upgrade for us.

I think that is roughly where Cerra’s trade value will be. He is a fantastic ball user but my queries on him as a player are whether he is tencious enough or fast enough to be a marquee wage midfielder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We won't be giving both firsts for Cerra and anyone saying it's already a done deal is full of sh*t as that's not the case yet.

What I will say it looks very good. Blues told he is not interested. I'll update properly on the show.

That's right. It's Bolton + a first-rounder. Just ask the Freo board. :tearsofjoy:

I think that is roughly where Cerra’s trade value will be. He is a fantastic ball user but my queries on him as a player are whether he is tencious enough or fast enough to be a marquee wage midfielder.
At the very least he will be a ******* classy wingman, and we need one of those too so we can't really lose imo.

Two late firsts is pretty similar to what we gave up for Prestia.

I really hope whatever happens we can somehow take two firsts to the draft. We need to keep the youth rolling in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back