Autopsy AFL 2O21 Round 13 - Saints v Crows Sat June 12th 7:25pm EST (Cazaly’s)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Crows by a goal or less

• Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Saints by a lot

• Crows by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks won three of their four most recent flags comfortably. The other was Freo and that’s because nobody in purple and white could hit a barn door from 3m out.

Which two are in doubt?
Umm maybe they meant that they wouldn't have actually made the GF, there were close preliminary finals that were decided by umpires. During that run of 4 granny's in a row

If that's a free then King should've had about 30 frees this year alone!
I really don't care if it's a free or not, as long as there's consistency.
100+ tackles for the Saints tonight, how many holding the ball again?? The umps really don't like rewarding the Saints.

This was posted on the crows board earlier. This is the second effort of that the ump may have seen from the mark in the square.

crazy game, Saints should have won it.

View attachment 1153761

If that's a free then King should've had about 30 frees this year alone!
I really don't care if it's a free or not, as long as there's consistency.
100+ tackles for the Saints tonight, how many holding the ball again?? The umps really don't like rewarding the Saints.
Maybe he should have. umpiring has been as bad this year as it was last and the year before that etc. There is no Consistency. I was screaming at the TV tonight probably as many time as you were. It’s not just not Rewarding the saints, every Supporters would feel aggrieved because it’s that hit and miss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are there so many Freo supporters in every StKilda match thread?

Who hurt you?

Well I am not here to represent all Freo dockers fans, but some would share my View towards some of my main reasons towards Disliking Saint kilda (Fans).

A fair bit of it stems towards Ross Lyon.

2012-15: Freo makes finals and falls short of a flag. Saints are happy Ross Lyon doesnt get a flag at freo.

2016: Freo goes 0-10 and are crippled with injuries. Then end up 4-18. Saints fans Laughed and sank the boots in on freo and Ross Lyon.

2018: Saints end up with 4 wins 1 draw and 17 losses. Karma.

2020, Saints had a 6 goal lead vs Freo at quarter time and freo win by 6 points.

I mean the feeling is mutual. But you should understand why I grew to Dislike Saint Kilda fans. To me that says a lot Because I went to a high school full of Port fans. Saints have topped my list as my disliked club and its mainly due to their fans on on here on bigfooty.

Also...... I have not animosity towards ross lyon. I have moved on from him. Some saints fans still have hatred towards ross lyon.

All games are ****ed, Umpires directed to stop paying improper disposal because they want the game to keep flowing. It looks more like rugby now a days than AFL.
They need to overhaul the rules, starting with how a handball is interpreted. The mentality of if you can't tell then don't pay a free is bu!!s**t for the overall game.

I underestimated the ability of the umpires to stick a dagger into the Saints.

So many soft frees from the umps to get the Crows back into it and that Howard free on Thilthorpe took the cake, a free for "preventing a mark".

Give me a f***ing spell.

Would be nice if we got the Bulldogs armchair ride from the umpires, we'd probably be a top 4 contender like them. luck's a fortune and all that.

Well I am not here to represent all Freo dockers fans, but some would share my View towards some of my main reasons towards Disliking Saint kilda (Fans).

A fair bit of it stems towards Ross Lyon.

2012-15: Freo makes finals and falls short of a flag. Saints are happy Ross Lyon doesnt get a flag at freo.

2016: Freo goes 0-10 and are crippled with injuries. Then end up 4-18. Saints fans Laughed and sank the boots in on freo and Ross Lyon.

2018: Saints end up with 4 wins 1 draw and 17 losses. Karma.

2020, Saints had a 6 goal lead vs Freo at quarter time and freo win by 6 points.

I mean the feeling is mutual. But you should understand why I grew to Dislike Saint Kilda fans. To me that says a lot Because I went to a high school full of Port fans. Saints have topped my list as my disliked club and its mainly due to their fans on on here on bigfooty.

Also...... I have not animosity towards ross lyon. I have moved on from him. Some saints fans still have hatred towards ross lyon.
That’s fine that you don’t hate RL, you don’t really have any need to... but if you can’t see why some saints fans hate him then there’s no hope for you

for what it’s worth I have no hate toward him, but for a coach to walk out on a team he built for immediate premiership success with zero intentions to stick around for the long haul when things didn’t go his way, purely for money reasons, to me that’s pretty understandable.

Until Saints and their supporters take responsibility for their own pathetic performance and stop blaming umpires and having irrelevant digs at other teams they will always be perennial underachievers. You are in this position because you over estimated the talent in your team and went out to buy players to win a premiership. Unfortunately, many of them were past their best, and have failed to deliver. And when things get tough, there is no semblance of team spirit in a side full of over paid recruits and clearly disillusioned young men.

I underestimated the ability of the umpires to stick a dagger into the Saints.

So many soft frees from the umps to get the Crows back into it and that Howard free on Thilthorpe took the cake, a free for "preventing a mark".

Give me a f***ing spell.

Would be nice if we got the Bulldogs armchair ride from the umpires, we'd probably be a top 4 contender like them. luck's a fortune and all that.

Yeah, that one definitely hurt.

Back