News Clarkson news, media etc - he’s off into the Sunset!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the only angle left after this interview is the Jordan Lewis/Alistair Clarkson angle only with the shoe on the other foot. And I'll bet my oldest child that Clarkson will not nurse a grudge. Everything he's ever shown as a leader in this club is that he will do the opposite.

We'll see if the media can gossip that angle hard enough to get Clarkson to address it.

Sam was absolutely correct in his statement that whenever we win the media will fall over themselves to declare that the succession plan is a mistake, and when we lose they will fall over themselves to declare that the succession plan is a impacting the team and is a mistake.

The media have the angle they are working. It won’t change regardless of the match day outputs and outcomes.

Take it all with a grain of salt.

It's been pretty obvious that Clarko and Sam have been planning for Sam to take over since Sam went to West Coast. Great to hear Sam on SEN making a mockery of the reporting. Applying any sort of critical thinking to some of the rubbish Caroline Wilson/ Tom Browne etc has been spreading would suggest that they had no idea as to what's happening at the club. When are these so called journalists going to be held to account for their so called reporting? They deliver their stories as gospel, their sources impeccable but they are consistently proven wrong.

Gold. Everything that Caro reported smacked down, even the day of the meeting, 100% behind Clarko being at the club next year and has never said and thought otherwise, Sam answering everything decisively. Caro/MY SOURCES are 💩 ....... how embarrassing 🙈. STOP reporting based on opinion no credibility at all. She now has to come out to call Sam a liar!!!!!!! Made mention of potential leaks and reckons it’s probably people hearing stuff 2/3 people down the line and basically making stuff up.

Gerard asking all the right questions but just does it in a respectful way.
Gerard is one of the few reporters that doesn't sensationalize everything. Probably explains why he is the most credible and liked reporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everybody here seems to be happy we have sacked AC, so let’s move on.

Tops, if your take on the Club deciding not to offer Clarko another contract is sacking..... so be it.

Nobody disagrees that Clarko is a master coach and has brought us 4 gleaming silver cups (and a lifetime of joy).

Nevertheless, the game plan was stale and the Club decided that after Clarko's contract finished, they would offer the job to Sam.

Sacking, not extending.... it's happened.

And as I said yesterday barring a couple of issues like calling it mediation still do. I know she’s right, you don’t have to agree and more importantly don’t believe me.
My take on it is it is all about interpretation and context. Caro is probably aware of the words spoken but is not privy to the context in which those words were spoken. So she has made an interpretation that suits her narrative.

And as I said yesterday barring a couple of issues like calling it mediation still do. I know she’s right, you don’t have to agree and more importantly don’t believe me.
Sorry, are you now saying Sam is telling fibs - Didn't he just contradict every part of her story.
Did Sam say I don't want Clarko at the club in 2022?

Sam outlined in the interview that on Monday, due to isolating for Covid test results, he spent most of the day on his laptop working on a 5 year strategy.

We wanted bold and aggressive list management. I think we will get it.

Linda, I respect your position and your info on this matter has been sound.

But something is amiss and I’d love your take on it.

if we take Sam on his word, he isn’t pushing for Clarkson to be outed.

Separately, Clarkson has said the same things.

I want to trust them both as they seem straight shooters. But if what you’re intimating is correct, one of them is lying and the club has some deeper issues to sort out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back