Autopsy AFL 2021 First Semi Final - Lions v Bulldogs Sat September 4th 7:20 EST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 46 40.7%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s talking about this one from the first quarter you moron. Robby immediately carried on as if he touched it, was about a foot off, talk about blatant cheating.

View attachment 1226782
I was talking about the Bontemfloggy kick moron- what did Robinson have to do with that? Enjoy your hollow victory.

Perhaps the AvFL can hold an inquest into why they need cheating scum to drag your inbred states teams over the line every year, while they're at it you could get them to see what the fu** is wrong with your sh*t club thats been sh*t since before my adult children were conceived.
🤣😂🤣😂

What’s that got to do with the Bont one ya goose. The earlier one was Robinson but he wasn’t either of the lions players who appealed when Gardiner touched it. 🙄
Anyway just focus on trying to convince yourself you deserved the win as no doubt all throwdog supporters are doing today. Armchair ride anyone??????
Ha because it was posted that because the 2 lions players appealed for touched that should be enough for the umpires to give it. Blatantly that’s false because earlier on a player clearly appealed when they had not touched it. Fmd you’re dum.

I was talking about the Bontemfloggy kick moron- what did Robinson have to do with that? Enjoy your hollow victory.

But the person you quoted was talking about this one!

Just like your team in the forward line you are confused and can’t hit a target.

I will enjoy the victory I hope you are ok in a few weeks

As seen by a completely neutral Richmond flog who has been on here hanging sh*t on Brisbane. 🙄

I thought it was a fairly rational analysis of the incidents.

Credit where credit is due, effort has been made to discuss the incidents during the last quarter.
[/QUOTE]
He had been on here hanging s**t on the lions and then all of a sudden does a completely non biased take on the last quarter. Righto.

Ha because it was posted that because the 2 lions players appealed for touched that should be enough for the umpires to give it. Blatantly that’s false because earlier on a player clearly appealed when they had not touched it. Fmd you’re dum.
Yeah just ignore the physical evidence. Did you just call me dumb and spell it dum. This is so Bulldogs it’s not even funny- you stewpid.

Looking beyond the obsession with midfielders, and bloody umpiring, but Alex Keath, two huge finals.

where is this thread?
Take your pick. It’s not the only one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah its not, not for someone with sound comprehension skills, unfortunately you are clearly lacking in this regard.

comprehension skills have nothing to do with keeping track of who is saying the same thing with invented names and numbers and whatnot for avatars.

comprehension skills have nothing to do with keeping track of who is saying the same thing with invented names and numbers and whatnot for avatars.

Only ever been one account here champ, i dont care enough for playing those preschool games.

Yeah just ignore the physical evidence. Did you just call me dumb and spell it dum. This is so Bulldogs it’s not even funny- you stewpid.
I feel very sorry for you. This very basic interaction has gone completely over your head.
Dum is a commonly accepted shortening of dumdum or dum-dum.

Dumb generally is used in relation to silence or unable to speak. You’re a moron.

Only ever been one account here champ, i dont care enough for playing those preschool games.

Well that's ironic after accusing me of a lack of comprehension. To spell it out, I meant keeping track of numerous other posters making the same conspiracy claims.

I thought it was a fairly rational analysis of the incidents.

Credit where credit is due, effort has been made to discuss the incidents during the last quarter.
He had been on here hanging sh*t on the lions and then all of a sudden does a completely non biased take on the last quarter. Righto.
[/QUOTE]

Credit were credit is due.

Yep, might have been hanging shite all night, but I just thought that the analysis was interesting.

Port fans breathing sigh of relief on the outcome of this match.
Not really, i mean i know where you're coming from but as someone who once loved the game i wanted the best teams playing deep in the season, unfortunately we've been robbed of that.
Its not about the spectacle, its about the fragility of the 'custodians' and their need for a finals fix to ward of the depression.

Not really, i mean i know where you're coming from but as someone who once loved the game i wanted the best teams playing deep in the season, unfortunately we've been robbed of that.
Its not about the spectacle, its about the fragility of the 'custodians' and their need for a finals fix to ward of the depression.

We beat you earlier in the season, then lost by two points in round 23. Plus we were in top 4 most of the season. Also for someone who commented on the spelling of dumb can you please start using capital I’s.

Back