NFL 2021 NFL - Week 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to be petty and say I told y’all so. Steelers pretty good, Pats pretty good, Lions awful, Vikings awful. (Though I agree the Broncos didn’t do much to impress!)

I think Houston and Detroit will be my joint 33rd places this week. Yikes.

The Jets were coming off a 40 point loss to the Pats after which some of their players cried about the Pas running up the score with BRIAN HOYER ffs.

Under no circumstance was there any merit in having them above 32nd

The hit on Robby Anderson, beautiful, nearly broke that twig in half, wish he had hit him harder and knocked him out for the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jets win and If Titans lose thoughts for Demonic Ascent

I couldn't believe Colts were favoured against Titans but Tennessee only able to pull out the win in OT. No idea how the Jets won, I've only watched Redzone so will have a look at the game this week. Have now beat the Bengals and Titans but then put up disgusting performances like last week against the Pats. Would you rather win a couple against good teams so it shows you can hang with them? Or beat up on the weaker teams but never compete against the better sides?

I just want consistency, Jets are still my team but Titans and Panthers (once they ditch Darnold) are my 2nd teams. Still riding the Titans this year as Jets aren't making playoffs anyway.

Demonic Bandwagoner

I jumped on the Demons bandwagon too was just 35 years early 😉

Last edited:
Depodesta loves draft picks

How’s that working out for him

;)

Cleveland has won the same amount of titles as the Rams since Depo has been in charge ...

If you want to keep your cap in some sort of reasonable shape draft picks are a must, otherwise you need to firesafe everyone every couple of years and take on s**t tones of dead cap.

Its fine in theory trading for vets constantly, but just know that your never going to build a dynasty, the window shuts as fast as it opens.

I couldn't believe Colts were favoured against Titans but Tennessee only able to pull out the win in OT. No idea how the Jets won, I've only watched Redzone so will have a look at the game this week. Have now beat the Bengals and Titans but then put up disgusting performances like last week against the Pats. Would you rather win a couple against good teams so it shows you can hang with them? Or beat up on the weaker teams but never compete against the better sides?

I just want consistency, Jets are still my team but Titans and Panthers (once they ditch Darnold) are my 2nd teams. Still riding the Titans this year as Jets aren't making llayiffs anyway.

I jumped on the Demons bandwagon too was just 35 years early 😉

I thought you being a dees fan would have taught you to never abandon a team like you have the Jets. :(

The hate boner you have for us is incredibly weird

Why?? Its a trash organisation run by trash people for trash people (except for Chism, he's a good dude, just doesn't admit when he's wrong :D)

Maybe you guys on here are ok sometimes too, bearable at minimum...

Why?? Its a trash organisation run by trash people for trash people (except for Chism, he's a good dude, just doesn't admit when he's wrong :D)

Maybe you guys on here are ok sometimes too, bearable at minimum...

cowboys fans on here aren't too bad mate. I like quite a few of them actually.

Eventually they'll realise he can't do a better job and sack him

Unfortunately it means having to endure it this season and all of next.

This is THEIR guy (Depodesta, etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back