NFL 2021 NFL - Week 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Cleveland has won the same amount of titles as the Rams since Depo has been in charge ...

If you want to keep your cap in some sort of reasonable shape draft picks are a must, otherwise you need to firesafe everyone every couple of years and take on sh*t tones of dead cap.

Its fine in theory trading for vets constantly, but just know that your never going to build a dynasty, the window shuts as fast as it opens.

Rams have appeared in a Super Bowl

Rams record this season is 7-1

Where do I sign up?

:)

Odds on Von plays (if not injured) the 9 games/playoffs, then goes back to Broncos next season. So they pay him anyway, but loan him to the Rams for a playoff run, get 2 good picks for the trouble then he heads back.

Odds on Von plays (if not injured) the 9 games/playoffs, then goes back to Broncos next season. So they pay him anyway, but loan him to the Rams for a playoff run, get 2 good picks for the trouble then he heads back.

That would be something

Rams have appeared in a Super Bowl

Rams record this season is 7-1

Where do I sign up?

:)

You're possibly trading a second and third for a 9 game rental like bazz said. It's another Snead brain fart..

You better hope Von stays fit (something he hasn't been able to do much of late) and that you win a superbowl or its a massive fail.

You're possibly trading a second and third for a 9 game rental like bazz said. It's another Snead brain fart..

You better hope Von stays fit (something he hasn't been able to do much of late) and that you win a superbowl or its a massive fail.

I like teams that are aggressive. I like defenses that are aggressive. I like offenses that are aggressive.

If at 7-1 you can add a guy who potentially can make a play when it matters—you do it.

The Cleveland Browns should be the only exhibit one needs to see for what happens when you stockpile mid-round picks and have alllllllll that marvelous cap space.

The goal is to win games.

Rams are going about the business to do it.

I like teams that are aggressive. I like defenses that are aggressive. I like offenses that are aggressive.

If at 7-1 you can add a guy who potentially can make a play when it matters—you do it.

The Cleveland Browns should be the only exhibit one needs to see for what happens when you stockpile mid-round picks and have alllllllll that marvelous cap space.

The goal is to win games.

Rams are going about the business to do it.

Should trade Mayfield and picks for Watson if they want to be aggressive. :thumbsu:

While its certainly possible, you'd think he would have taken the pay cut they wanted him to take this year, or have signed an extension, if he really wanted to stay in Denver. I think its more likely that he goes "ring hunting" by signing with a Super Bowl contender for 2022 (like say KC) than it is that he goes back to the Broncos

Should trade Mayfield and picks for Watson if they want to be aggressive. :thumbsu:

Aaron Rogers.

Problem with Watson is you don’t know if he is getting hit with discipline

But I agree if you upgrade at qb do it.

I thought you being a dees fan would have taught you to never abandon a team like you have the Jets. :(

I've never abandoned the Jets what the hell you on boy? That's like saying you've abandoned Carolina for the Jets (why anyone would make that insane decision i have no idea). Just been paying close attention to a couple of other teams while the Jets continue to wallow in non-playoff mediocrity. Check my posts in the Titans thread I've been watching them for a couple of years now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back