Preview Preseason match vs Swans @spotless stadium 4:20pm Sunday March 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couldn’t be worse then the game we played against Gold Coast a few years ago

Ha, yes that was a fun game. Still shake my head at some of the selections which wasn't the players fault. Anyone who had ever dabbled in water polo should have been given a game. That game should not have gone ahead

Almost certain to be a wet track for this one, i heard Isaac Heeney this morning, and he is expecting a hard slog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I stood in the outer with a bit of plastic wrapped round me

onion-belt.gif

Prac match in pouring rain

Going to be hard to take anything meaningful out of this game too then despite this time being the final tune up best team etc
Judging by recent article from Noble they’ll be able to get a lot of meaning out of it.
Who is willing to get their hands dirty and put their head over the ball in tough conditions?
That’s the most important thing they want to see. Perfect conditions for that.

Judging by recent article from Noble they’ll be able to get a lot of meaning out of it.
Who is willing to get their hands dirty and put their head over the ball in tough conditions?
That’s the most important thing they want to see. Perfect conditions for that.
Yeah that’s probably the only thing they’ll get out of it. And tbh it’s a non negotiable anyway to attack the ball hard

Won’t get to see our game plan in full effect will be a territory battle

Skills won’t be able to be judged accurately as a result, marking etc

Ideally we would have been one of the 3 games at marvel this week under the roof

Huge shoutout to you & yours. The rain was unrelenting.

We didn’t flood but two streets over & one across went under again. We are still without power after five days but being an inner suburb we have access to shops up the hill.

Massive thunderstorms approaching again, so hopefully they don’t head further south. Take care Ferbs.
Cheers.

Wow five days without power? I hope you've got a gennie. I don't mind it but my kids were freaking out.

We had one night in the dark, everything was still cos no fridge or freezer humming, no fish tank filters bubbling, just the bush. It was great. The girls all cuddled up in the dark and we told stories for hours. They were scared at first cos everything was so dark and we didn't turn on any emergency lighting but eventually chilled out and ended up loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back