Game Day Community Series vs Port Adelaide. RICHMOND OVAL. 3:40pm Saturday 5th March

Remove this Banner Ad

We obviously lack a fair bit of polish but there were still some promising signs in the first half. There's a good reason we're all excited about Rachele, Soligo showed why Haggis was keen on him, Hinge looks like he'll be a handy utility and Brown looks a lot fitter.

Whats the issue with Dawson?

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Calf.

Matt Crouch has been our best mid, his reading of the play and positioning has been sublime. Easy to forget what he can bring

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think the game has been fine. Were playing a lot better than last week. Rachelle is class. We haven't had a first round pick that slots straight into the team and performs for a long while.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not since Thilthorpe last year...

Matt Crouch has been our best mid, his reading of the play and positioning has been sublime. Easy to forget what he can bring
Agree, but he does hold up play a bit after a mark/free.

Inside grunt work and field play is quality

Cue in the rack for us now.

We've seen enough, no need to risk anyone feeling sore. We proved to ourselves we can compete, I'm sure the next half will be open and free flowing and our lack of skills will probably see us fall away, but it's been a good hit out so far

Having a look at this one today. I do think the crows a better off having Himmelberg as the sack of meat battering ram. He’s kicked 1, created good crumbs that led to Rachele goal and McHenrys hit post.

This is exactly the role you don’t want Riley to have - he’s too good. Get him out and around the game.

Having a look at this one today. I do think the crows a better off having Himmelberg as the sack of meat battering ram. He’s kicked 1, created good crumbs that led to Rachele goal and McHenrys hit post.

This is exactly the role you don’t want Riley to have - he’s too good. Get him out and around the game.

Yeah, you can see why I'm rather big on drafting a key forward early this year who could be that quality battering ram to partner Thilthorpe.

Especially as you now have multiple options when we're stuck with our ball movement being held up.

Club champion and an all Australian- I do have a bit of a giggle when I see people running him down

Remove this Banner Ad

Back