Autopsy Roast & toast vs Port Adelaide and changes for Carlton round 14

Best vs Pear

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats with all the whinging about umpiring from oppos?
Nobody had an issue with it last week when we were categorically ripped off.
w***ers.

I think most AFL fans are just jack of poor umpiring across the board and just don't watch and care about us as much as we do, & don't realise how badly we have copped it.

The AFL is really in dire straits at the moment, even the commentators can't get through a game without talking about it anymore

Watch it get brushed under the carpet. Daisy Pearce called it out and then Gil called Hamish and got him to walk it back
Was Abbey Holmes and yeah, could have been Gil, maybe Koch or who knows but Hamish was back-pedalling big time.
He isn't one of your Auskick pals Hamish, he would know who Carey and Watson are ffs
I think most people know who the bloke that had to give back his Brownlow is, and also the captain that rooted his vice captain’s wife.

We are probably lucky Bolton still lacks a brain … if he did he’d be the best player in the comp and cost us $1.2m / season. Let’s hope he develops his brain after we sign him for 6-years on $750k per season

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I have no idea where we're at? our very best can win the Premiership this year, our very worst will see us missing the eight. Unfortunately right now we're seeing both versions of ourselves in the one game lol.
Tiger Rollercoaster ,weeeeeeeeeeee!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea where we're at? our very best can win the Premiership this year, our very worst will see us missing the eight. Unfortunately right now we're seeing both versions of our self in the one game lol.

Several teams would have to meet several disasters for us to win the flag. I just don't see this "our best can beat anyone" talk. Our form ranged from OK to woeful tonight i thought. We never looked elite.

To be honest, if either team could muster just 15 minutes of elite footy tonight, that team would have won by 6 goals.

Totally agree ! On most nights he would nail those goals ! Can’t be upset at him (unless that sitter of a miss cost us) as he was still dodging & weaving & creating havoc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was too selfish tonight. Constantly tried to do it all himself. Kicked OOF when he had Dusty alone in F50. Kicked into man on mark due to laziness. Dribbled kick to try and make it look fancy when could have run to goal line. He just has to get the ‘meat and potatoes’ mastered to be a genuine star of comp.

Trent Cotchin is still our best midfielder and has been all class this year. HRS is probably the best kid on our list. Finlayson made our two ruckmen look ordinary for 3.5 quarters. Edwards is killing us and Tarrant was awful, but to his credit played a great last quarter. We’re not going anywhere until Lynch gets back into the FL which pushes Balta back and Tarrant to VFL. Sheds id killing us , but gets a game as he’s on the road to 300 and the reality is nobody in the vfl is good enough
Thought Ralphsmith was pretty ordinary, his kicking was terrible.

And, yeah, the VFL. That was horrible viewing last night. Hard to see anyone progressing to the AFL in the near future, apart from Bauer.

Sounds like a stretch but he showed talent and no one else did.
And speed - he has bucket loads of speed, which you need in the centre & midfield
And doesn’t lose possession. Isn’t always clean but keeps it in front of him.

Some more one touch players like Short, Baker and Dusty would be handy.

yes, done ok in the slippery conditions, taps to oppo a fair but took some crucial grabs. needs a dry track 🏇

To be honest though i think it would be in Ivans best interest to go play the VFL for a few weeks & play 80+% game time. He is doing ok, but in terms of his comeback from the injury, getting his match fitness back to elite levels = playing 55% TOG is not helping his career much IMO

Jack did some silly things tonight that dumb dribble kick from 30 out

yep - last thing we need is he and Bolton doing stupid s**t like that while we are trying to develop young players expectations. There is sometimes a distinct lack of care with how our top players play. Dusty used to be a bit like that, but fortunately for him - he is the best player of all time

Tarrant out Lynch in.
Soldo out Lambert in.
Balta back in defence

Credit where credit is due. Tarrant was huge in the last quarter. And Dixon only kicked 1 goal.

So in 3 games against Peter Wright, Logan McDonald and Charlie Dixon he has conceded 1 x scoring shot. Yes, 1 scoring shot in three games.

I accept he looked very shaky in the first 3 quarters when anywhere near the ball, but had a very assured last quarter and kept Dixon out of the game.

If he plays on McKay next week and keeps him to 1-2 goals it’s a bloody good start to getting a win.

He was too selfish tonight. Constantly tried to do it all himself. Kicked OOF when he had Dusty alone in F50. Kicked into man on mark due to laziness. Dribbled kick to try and make it look fancy when could have run to goal line. He just has to get the ‘meat and potatoes’ mastered to be a genuine star of comp.

The issue with Shai goes a lot deeper than that. Its exactly this type of performance that kept him out of the side for 2017, 2018. Dimma made him walk the hard road as "the team way" held a lot more importance then than it apparently does now. The last 2 seasons we have seen a "different rules for different fools" mentality creep into the group. The fact that Bolton is starting to regress back into this careless, show pony is a massive concern. Dimma needs to get on top of it pronto & remind him why he missed out on 2 key years of our history

Back