Preview 2022 Rd 16 Carlton vs St Kilda Friday July 1 7:50PM @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN - Owies, Cerra, Weitering/Stocker

OUT - Durdin, Honey, Kemp/Boyd

Is Weiters ready? If yes, bing him in for Boyd (injured) or if he’s fine, for Kemp (omitted). If Weiters is still not ready but Boyd’s ankle is bad, bring in Stocker.

Personally Owies has a better body of work behind him over Honey, who although was pretty good, I just think is a little further down in the pecking order. In my opinion Motlop played great today - 5 tackles and 20 odd pressure acts.
Got to keep Honey in. Needs a few games to get some touch and form. Provides something the other don't. Durdin was also pretty good defensively.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

drink a hot soy latte for every "danger game" "better not get complacent!" "saints will lift against us" "this is their grand final" "we best be on our game".....

The difference between good St Kilda and bad St Kilda is enormous.

Three weeks in a row it has been bad St Kilda so you would think they would eventually play a good game which is why i see Friday's match as a real danger game.

Dont think we need to rush Weiters back unless he is 100% and hopefully Boyd shakes off the ankle injury.

Charlie and Harry could kick a dozen between them. Hopefully a big crowd and we give them a hiding.
We will beat them to a pulp.

Relax. FFS.

drink a hot soy latte for every "danger game" "better not get complacent!" "saints will lift against us" "this is their grand final" "we best be on our game".....

I've switched to oat milk.

If we play like we did today, we win regardless of which St.Kilda shows up.

Anything less, and we open the door to the possibility of a desperate, inconsistent yet capable side "finding form" against us.

Get it done Blues!
Not sure we are at the stage where we can play like that regularly. Yet. I'd live it if we did. But I also wouldn't be surprised if our performance dips a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s been many years, but now feel comfortable in saying i trust the club on Thursday night.
That said, and for the discussion :
If available, Weitering and Cerra straight in would be mandatory.
Hoping Boyd only rolled an ankle and gets up for the game … tough hombre 💪
Just one note for Vossy in his first encounter against this lot with us …
Put some time into Membrey !!
The SOB gets off the chain every time 😡

Not sure we are at the stage where we can play like that regularly. Yet. I'd live it if we did. But I also wouldn't be surprised if our performance dips a bit.

I agree, I’m not sure how we maintained that pressure and intensity for that long against freo. Usually we do that for a half and get troubled in the third before we pick it up in the last. A good showing. Probably why we need all our wingers in the side.

Sent from my mothers basement via smoke signal

6 day break may be testing for Kennedy and Boyd.

That said….Cerra, Stocker….next man up and all that.

We win easy. And they know it.
Oooi....they wont know it !
we got done by Tigers,and Pies recently both their home games..
This probably will be a close match...win and we seal a top 8 eight spot this year,if they outwork Carlton and manage to get around us pressure will stay on Carlton

Got to keep Honey in. Needs a few games to get some touch and form. Provides something the other don't. Durdin was also pretty good defensively.

I agree, you can justify keeping all 3 of Honey, Motlop and Durdin in the side. However I think reality is that one of them will make way for Owies, and possibly a second of those three to make way for Cerra (to take Fisher's spot in the midfield).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back