Preview Round 16 changes v Cats @gmhba Saturday night July 2nd

Remove this Banner Ad

Must say I admire the energy of those still getting wound up about selection at this point of our season. Not sure how you do it.

It's amazing really

Here I am, where nothing short of us announcing we've managed to clone prime Carey four times and that all four clones are in for the week will get me to truly care about the 22 we put on the park at this point.

Meanwhile, those you describe are still able to find it in them to "passionately debate" which of our fringe 22 players should be getting the privilege of being the 20th, 21st and 22nd players to enter the team bus for our seemingly annual trip down to that shithole.

I say, with complete sincerity, proper kudos to them

Dudes-Who-Love-Whiskey.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a *in s**t team lol

That might sound harsh but those ins fill me with as much as confidence as going the distance in the ring with a prime Mike Tyson.

No Thomas, no JHF this week. Comben is a month away and Cunnington will be lucky to get back.

Lord have mercy on us

They're giving us way too much credit on the Geelong board lol. A lot of prophesising about a reasonably close game, as apparently their mob likes to take it easy. They could hit the pub for the whole first quarter, rock up at quarter time shitfaced, and still ******* beat us by 10 goals

They're giving us way too much credit on the Geelong board lol. A lot of prophesising about a reasonably close game, as apparently their mob likes to take it easy. They could hit the pub for the whole first quarter, rock up at quarter time shitfaced, and still ******* beat us by 10 goals

Wonder if they come in here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back