Preview Round 16 changes v Cats @gmhba Saturday night July 2nd

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly.

But amongst the more bizarre things of this year I wouldn’t have been surprised to see him out again.
Honestly since Scott left our selection makes alot more sense and those sort of bizarre decisions happen less often.

The only one I can think of is Xerri coming straight back in a few months ago.

I cannot think of a game in my lifetime where I have been adamant not only of a loss but also of a total obliteration.

Certainly been games where we have been smashed but the difference being I did not see them coming
After our dominance in the 90's it probably took me till 2005 to realize that we are totally s**t. it might take me till 2030 to expect us to win a game after the last few years.

Honestly since Scott left our selection makes alot more sense and those sort of bizarre decisions happen less often.

The only one I can think of is Xerri coming straight back in a few months ago.
Hall playing the week he had awareness/tightness.
Arguably TT last week and his return from internal bruising.
Atu being in and out like a yoyo in the first half of the year was also a noggin jogger.

Hall playing the week he had awareness/tightness.
Arguably TT last week and his return from internal bruising.
Atu being in and out like a yoyo in the first half of the year was also a noggin jogger.
Still better than under Scott tho.

Still better than under Scott tho.
Not many things from that era I would hold up as a particularly high bar. Yes, there are a few, but this isn't one of them :p

Looking miserable when the coach is there and then partying when he's gone. Not our best social media post lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

will Noble play McKay forward again without Bonar ?
seems like a suicidal strategy against Hawkins & Cameron

will Noble play McKay forward again without Bonar ?
seems like a suicidal strategy against Hawkins & Cameron
He's stubborn with positional changes, so it's possible.

At the end of the day though Hawkins and Cameron kicking an extra half dozen between the two of them isn't going to be the difference between a win and a loss for us. If Mckay is persisted with forward I personally won't do much more than shrug my shoulders and hope he and Larkey work better together. I don't even care about his shitty goal kicking, we just need the structure to improve.

WHY??

Atu did play good against the cats last year but we are so off being the same side that actually challenged them.

I would rather Jacko have a lockdown role than Atu at the moment.

lolllll ignore this

Last edited:
WHY??

Atu did play good against the cats last year but we are so off being the same side that actually challenged them.

I would rather Jacko have a lockdown role than Atu at the moment.
He was named in the side and Atu was named as a sub. He must be hurt or sick.

Too much beer as food probably.
I forgot it’s Friday and the final team was out yesterday.

This concussion has really ****ed me up, I am delirious.

Disregard everything I have said lol.

The cupboard is so bare it's actually really hard to get your head around.

What a complete disaster of a combination of shocking list management and unlucky with injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back