Game Day Round 22, 2022: Richmond v Hawthorn, MCG 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Na. His last 18 months is a worry.

He's struggling at AFL and VFL.

Young enough and early enough to turn it around, but I'm just being honest. He's struggled so far and it's a worry for me.

I'm not seeing these positives others seem to be, mostly looks out of his depth and lacking tools.

Big year 2023 for DGB. I don't think he's in our best 22 right now.
I did see him play a game down at Tassie earlier in the year (against North from memory) where he showed some of the traits that got him drafted so high (intercept marking, etc).

You are right though that 2023 is going to be a massive year for DGB. He needs an absolutely huge pre season both on the weights and pounding the kms around the tan.

Right now his body isn’t even close to meeting AFL requirements both strength wise and aerobic wise.

In what world did we sell the farm to recruit Impey?
I said part of the farm - meaning we gave up something valuable.

We basically traded our 2nd round pick (#33) and a future 4th.

Harrison Petty, Nathan Murphy, Charlie Ballard all went in the next 10 picks.

We could certainly do with one of them today. 😉

So hard to watch. Tigers are good but not this good. Hawks going through the motions with little care factor left.
Actually Richmond’s very good. Their goal kicking has cost them 4 games. So when they are 19 goals 5 you’ve got no hope. We’ve kicked 8 goals 10. The stats say the game is very even. Their goalkicking has been remarkable same as when we played port.

I never thought I'd be saying this at the start of the year, but Josh Morris deserves a spot on this side over Impey.

Every time they all get sucked into the contest and we are beaten on the outside. Amazing this still hasn't been fixed in 3-4 years it has been happening
We don’t win many contests which leads to us throwing more bodies at the contest to try and level it up which leads to us getting beaten on the outside. But whenever we hold back we just get smashed at the contest.

I can’t see it getting fixed until we get some strong contested mids in.

So they should. His kicking has been atrocious and has been for most of the year.
Wrong actually watch the games instead of falling for the narrative.his kicking has been ok stop treating him like he’s like hodge that isn’t his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back