Preview Round 23, 2022: St.Kilda v Sydney - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 21st August, 4:40PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Swans

Votes: 33 78.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn we’re really giving a bloke that’s robbed us blind for four years a farewell game instead of just giving Bytel a try.

Unbelievable

Yep.

Taking care of his mate. Bringing in blokes on their last legs in their AFL careers in a dead game for us is hot garbage by Ratts.

Last edited:

Dean Kent and Hanners… might as well wheel out Shane Birss and Luke Penny for participation/injury farewell.

I will see what I can arrange but I don't have the same contacts as you so it could take a while
I can PM you some info on contacts if you want

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't we learned by now Marshall is only an average forward?

He's absolutely killing it in the ruck in the last 4-6 weeks since Ryder has been gone - Happy for him to keep doing that. (His actual tap work has gone to another level as well)

It's unfortunate for Campbell who's too good for VFL
Yeah you have to give Tom some credit, he has busted his ass at Sandy, has not been rewarded yet didn't crack the shits and sook it up, he is the type of people you need at a club

Talk we might be looking at moving Hill on. Wouldn't bother me personally, contract issues aside. I've never rated him as highly as some. Very good at his best, ordinary at his worst. Never great.

His lack of physical intensity is what disappoints me the most. Can't break a tackle and is totally an outside player.

As many have said about him he's the icing on a good cake, not the main ingredient. Unfortunately we're still mired in the bakery, looking at a pretty bare pantry cupboard and looking for a decent head chef.

I hear there is a Fremantle wingman looking for a good deal…
When he was drafted they said he had the same attributes as Fyfe :)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back