Oppo Camp Oliver Henry (Traded to Geelong 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

the only pony here is Oliver Henry.

total pony.

I am glad he is gone for many reaasons including his juvenilequine nature and his treachery which is entirely consistent with ponydom but mostly his name. Every ******* time I heard it it made me think of Elanor Rigby and I would get that ******* sing stuck in my head but with Oliver Henry in place of Elanor Rigby.

maybe that was a sign he really was a lonely person.

but i think hes just a ******* pony.

prove me wrong.

Fantastic!!! I'm singing in my head already :)

A tad rude of me not to thank the Pies for the 2022 premiership.

While I am here, I might as well thank you in advance for the 2023 flag as well. Cheers lads.

Not rude at all, thank you for stopping by!

We're happy to do anything we can do to help a backwater club feel good about itself. A flag or 3 won't help, but we'll keep trying.

We enjoy playing you, all our seagulls can feast on the massive chips on your supporter's shoulders.

Come again soon. :)

Ollie has a heap of potential and he may be a gun, but I am glad he is gone now if he didn't want to be here.

Even better we got Mitchell in the trade.

A tad rude of me not to thank the Pies for the 2022 premiership.

While I am here, I might as well thank you in advance for the 2023 flag as well. Cheers lads.
And you improved our side by helping us get a Brownlow medalist in a position we need over a cry baby that can't get in our best 22 yet.

So thank you

Yep.

Bitter pill to swallow. The 4 cups in 15 years might help ease the pain.

Still a few flags short of the top-tier sides but you're going really well. :thumbsu::fire:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep! With correct spelling and punctuation, a modicum of decency, and a pretty good set of teeth. That's me! Ollie, meanwhile, is a fine looking young man. Geelong's a good fit.
"Modicum of decency" he says...

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO
Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

Oh s**t they breed 'em special down there. Must be all that inbreeding!

Collingwood fans have softened up a lot over the years. Let's face it, Collingwood's a suburb for IT hipsters! I don't reckon Ollie will be too worried.
What a sook. Glad to see the back of him. Oh, he has some talent and will probably be a good player, but he revealed his weak character during the past few weeks.

Collingwood fans have softened up a lot over the years. Let's face it, Collingwood's a suburb for IT hipsters! I don't reckon Ollie will be too worried.

I smell pony

He will be when he catches Maynard out of the corner of his eye, a split-second before impact.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I wonder if these cats fans have ever actually been to Geelong... Ice capital of Victoria where brain cells are a scarce commodity.
One day the AFL will grow a pair and investigate why Geelong players are allowed to be paid in farm land and cattle and the kingdom will crumble. While they're at it, they might uncover what Mark Thompson, Steven Dank and the Weapon were up to before moving on to Essendon. It will be glorious.

I wonder if these cats fans have ever actually been to Geelong... Ice capital of Victoria where brain cells are a scarce commodity.
One day the AFL will grow a pair and investigate why Geelong players are allowed to be paid in farm land and cattle and the kingdom will crumble. While they're at it, they might uncover what Mark Thompson, Steven Dank and the Weapon were up to before moving on to Essendon. It will be glorious.
Those 4 flags might look a little tattered and soiled on that day.

Yep! With correct spelling and punctuation, a modicum of decency, and a pretty good set of teeth. That's me! Ollie, meanwhile, is a fine looking young man. Geelong's a good fit.

I’m glad Ollie’s a good fit for Geelong because damn, you paid A LOT for him!

All those picks to get 25 and then you had to trade out a first round player too. Ouch! That’s gotta sting! And all that just to get a player who couldn’t keep a spot in our Best 22, is too short to play the lead-and-mark forward role he covets, doesn’t chase or tackle, has a weak engine and an even weaker heart.

Good luck with him. You deserve each other.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back