Oppo Camp Oliver Henry (Traded to Geelong 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Would you rather 1959 and the Cuban revolution as that equates perfectly.
Considering the audience in here I went with the more well known reference.

It's cute when Pies fans try to convince thselves they are still relevant in the trophy stakes.

Backwater town? Probably. But I'll take it.

The streets filled with supporters in the city centre after we won the flag. If Collingwood won a flag it would be overrun with hipsters looking for a plant based soy frappe.

Collingwood FC is dead in it's heartland.

Oh come on Canny, why so serious?

Declarations of death and revolutions are such morbid ghastly things. I nearly spilled my matcha latte.

The flag celebrations in the Geelong city centre must have been wonderful. Did the party finish up at the Maccas on the way to Winchelsea? Would have been a riot.

Collingwood's heartland these days is the MCG. You know, that big ground we regularly fill to capacity (the one that's too far from Ollie's home).

We love visitors here, especially when they bring goodwill. Please stick around.

Sorry, but to even mention GOD and Maynard in the same sentence is just plain wrong. I might have to get the mods onto you?

You’re possibly too young to remember your other moral compass, Michael Turner

Dark little village for young women and the local heroes

Just for a change of tune in this thread,I for one want to wish Henry all the best for the rest of his career. Definitely hope he doesn't tear his ACL next year.

Those ice addicts and other dodgy characters aren't typically from Geelong. They're from trendy, gentrified, inner-Melbourne suburbs like Collingwood. Can't afford to live there anymore.

Nah mate, they're definitely locals. Generations of inbreeding decimating intelligence quotient and making it hard to decline a hit of their siblings crack pipe.

Thank you for reiterating my point

Plato would bow to your rejoinder

If you only take one thing back to the Geelong board, it might be how fragile your mods are

If we posted like you we would have been suspended for 30 weeks

You must enjoy not having their sweaty soft-utensils resting on your forehead

Sorry, but to even mention GOD and Maynard in the same sentence is just plain wrong. I might have to get the mods onto you?
I think Maynard would be embarrassed to be mentioned with good old senior.

Having a young woman OD in your bead is obviously a high water mark in Geelong.

Yep! With correct spelling and punctuation, a modicum of decency, and a pretty good set of teeth. That's me! Ollie, meanwhile, is a fine looking young man. Geelong's a good fit.
We do like to get our teeth into good grammar here. Talking of grammar, any scandals at "school" recently?

Hey all, not here to cause s**t, but am curious about one thing.

Spotted a comment somewhere about some incident with Ollie Henry leaving Jack Ginnivin stranded, 'turning his back when he needed him' or something. Read it last night, can't remember the specific remark but have been trying to find more about it and come across nothing.

Anyone able to shed some light?
Thanks.

In
Cat fans are a reflection of their *en w***er coach - greasy hair Scott. Once things go bad ( and they’ve had a lot of luck ) you’ll see their true colors for once and the pussie handbag come back

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
When they're losing they cant fill that toy ground even giving away free tickets.
Smug winners invisible losers

Hey all, not here to cause s**t, but am curious about one thing.

Spotted a comment somewhere about some incident with Ollie Henry leaving Jack Ginnivin stranded, 'turning his back when he needed him' or something. Read it last night, can't remember the specific remark but have been trying to find more about it and come across nothing.

Anyone able to shed some light?
Thanks.
I think it was against nth . Someone had a crack at jack and Ollie turned his back and walked away. Other players ran past Ollie to help. Ollie kept walking. That might have been close to his last game
Was not a good look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it was against nth . Someone had a crack at jack and Ollie turned his back and walked away. Other players ran past Ollie to help. Ollie kept walking. That might have been close to his last game
Was not a good look
Yeah, okay. Does sound a bit like a little brother. Atleast now I know which game to look into for the footage.
Cheers, mate.

I've just cut two eye holes out of a sheet so I can perfect my booing.

Hopefully my motivation doesn't get mistaken for something else.

I quite like Maynard. He's a bit of a Billy Duckworth. Not much talent but gives his all. You realise, though, he'd be in the Geelong reserves?

Got a lot of AA defenders playing in your reserves team, champ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back