Oppo Camp Oliver Henry (Traded to Geelong 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

You win some you lose some. We did our best at the trade table. Good luck to Henry. Onwards and upwards for the Pies.
Why would you wish him good luck? We don't have to rain hate down on his head, but his behaviour and attitude has been quite sickening. Forty minutes from home but he was homesick? Played twenty okay games and demanded more money. Showed no fight or passion to regain his place in the seniors once he lost it. Then sooks and says he'd go into the preseason draft and take his chances rather than face another minute of misery under that monster Fly McRae.

I've wasted most of the morning looking for the moment that I started to doubt Ollie. It's late n the 1st against Nth. Ginni and Ollie are in the goal square and Pendlebury handballs it to Ginni who goals. What happens next goes against the grain.

Ginni runs through the goals with Stephenson trailing after him Henry starts to follow. Stephenson and Ginni get into a scuffle. As David King observes, it's hardly world-title stuff. Another Nth player joins in. Ollie turns his back and walks away, while 4 of his teammates run past him to protect Jack.

I cringed then. I cringed today.

The kid has undoubted talent. Talent isn't the only determinant of value. if you won't stand by your mates you can't be trusted.

Good riddance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst I won't personally stomp on his grave, imo he deserves all the back lash that comes his way.

The way his exit was handled (never coming back, threatening the psd) by his manager was very disrespectful to McRae and the club.

To me it smacks of a player that cannot accept feedback on how to improve his game. Had he added the defensive element to his game then he would have played more and played finals. Doubt he would leave then.

Good riddance.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Saw a pic on FB and his standing with his mum and brother. Hope his mum got in his ear about how badly this whole saga made him look.

Was he standing up or in his Pram?

Whilst I won't personally stomp on his grave, imo he deserves all the back lash that comes his way.

The way his exit was handled (never coming back, threatening the psd) by his manager was very disrespectful to McRae and the club.

To me it smacks of a player that cannot accept feedback on how to improve his game. Had he added the defensive element to his game then he would have played more and played finals. Doubt he would leave then.

Good riddance.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

He was always leaving, Geelong had the hooks into him years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back