Hardwick quits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Peggy GALE AND Balmy the ASSISTANT'S DID ALL THIS as people have found out the last 3 seasons but still won't accept it. Because of his position, he will be known as a 3-time premiership coach but it's just words.

Doesn’t BF have an age requirement of 8+?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The presser reminded me of it so much.

Rushed, under-prepared. anti-climatic, - "getting it out of the way".,

Richmond - we can win flags, but jesus christ we are bad at goodbyes
Thought it was an excellent speech . Dimma still taking the piss out of players and speaking of their unique personalities gives further insight into the value he places on the relationship with players and staff ( probably took it to literal and Far with one staffer ) .from Jack being Jack’s biggest fan to enjoying seeing the 3 younger players when first arriving at the club each day .

We need Gale to stay more than ever to see
The next phase , as long as he stays I trust the club to appoint the right people to get us challenging again.
Yeh we can't afford to slip back into the old ways. Peggy and Dimma gone. The remaining few of the flag years will dwindle down so we need people to stayu and continue on what was built. Losing that would be devastating.

Reckons it was easy for Hardwick smile and get the players up and about because we were winning. How did 2016-2017 happen then Purple? What a *head. His new coaching philosophies we adopted in the 2016 off season changed the landscape of coaching thereafter. How many coaches have started the love and care approach since Hardwick popularised it? * I hate that pock marked dweeb.
To win one flag in modern football is far from easy. Dimma won 3.

from what i can tell the breakdown- its between dimma and benny. Dimma wanted to go hard for one more & Benny could see a rebuild was needed. As it got more and more obvious one more was not going to happen it has gotten more heated, especially as Dimma has struggled to connect & get much out of the younger players. So when he talks about relationships going south i think he and beeny can see its getting that way & have decided to cut ties before it gets worse. Which is understandable - but as a transition its bad. Benny back Dimma in despite his better judgement & is now stuck dealing with the fallout, alone.

Now we must find a coach for the young group. We are in for likely a few bad years, especially this season. Who knows, maybe we get a spark from this.

But make no mistake - trading 2 years of draft picks & then this happening is "the worst case scenario". Not eating we are in a "great place" to move forward for the next coach - its going to be a ******* tough gig to back up to Dimma & the list is pretty broken.

I have to say, i find it a bit sad and poor and he couldn't hold out for 1 more month Cotchin is so close to 300. Now his 300th going to be a weird mix of stand in coaches etc. Thought Trent deserved to have that moment with the group like Dimma was stoked to have Toby there for his last game,
Geez you have some shit takes

Thought it was an excellent speech . Dimma still taking the piss out of players and speaking of their unique personalities gives further insight into the value he places on the relationship with players and staff ( probably took it to literal and Far with one staffer ) .from Jack being Jack’s biggest fan to enjoying seeing the 3 younger players when first arriving at the club each day .

It was colourful without substance was my thought. When he obviously talks about his journey with the club etc, its lovely & you get those feels. But ultimately, this is a presser about the main job at the club being terminated, effective immediately. No farewell game. No chance for the supporters to say goodbye. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200,000. Why did it need to end like this after 10 years?

I get Dimma wants to make this year all about a celebration of whats been, but as you all have realised - i am not made for that stuff. Its about the work and moving forward. I wanted an interview that gave me some insight to whats been happening and where we are heading. From what i can get from it he watched the Last Dance & got a hard on, wanted to go for one more, we mortgaged our future to do it & when it failed he ran out of love for the contest and quit without warning.

His career with us is definitely worth celebrating - its been wonderful. But for what is happening right now, this presser to me was a bit meh. Some colourful and cheap laughs - but not a lot of answers for those who are wanting them. IT makes it pretty hard to celebrate it all when he isn't going to bloody be there.

The club had been playing its own narrative for 3 years and i have said a number of times i didn't think it was an honest reflection of what was happening. Dimma has now quit, effective immediately. Its now an absolute known that the previous narrative they had been giving us was not reality - it was PR stuff. Some people like to eat that stuff up, otherwise don't have a taste for it. I'm just the latter.

It was colourful without substance was my thought. When he obviously talks about his journey with the club etc, its lovely & you get those feels. But ultimately, this is a presser about the main job at the club being terminated, effective immediately. No farewell game. No chance for the supporters to say goodbye. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200,000. Why did it need to end like this after 10 years?

I get Dimma wants to make this year all about a celebration of whats been, but as you all have realised - i am not made for that stuff. Its about the work and moving forward. I wanted an interview that gave me some insight to whats been happening and where we are heading. From what i can get from it he watched the Last Dance & got a hard on, wanted to go for one more, we mortgaged our future to do it & when it failed he ran out of love for the contest and quit without warning.

His career with us is definitely worth celebrating - its been wonderful. But for what is happening right now, this presser to me was a bit meh. Some colourful and cheap laughs - but not a lot of answers for those who are wanting them. IT makes it pretty hard to celebrate it all when he isn't going to bloody be there.
Another essay about nothing

Even on a day like today you find a way to turn it into a negative FMD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'

Mate, my post was the calmest one here. I am the calmest one here as i am the only one who saw this somewhat coming. Im shocked at the timing and the sudden-ness of it for sure - its on face value looking like the WORST way to transition from a Dynasty era to a new one you could imagine. I am shocked that Dimma, Benny & Peggy let it happen this way. Transition is paramount -and it appears like we have really ****ed it up. but time will tell, with no details its hard to say much.
seriously champ it's just another post of yours where you Big Note yourself again and again.

Imagi
from what i can tell the breakdown- its between dimma and benny. Dimma wanted to go hard for one more & Benny could see a rebuild was needed. As it got more and more obvious one more was not going to happen it has gotten more heated, especially as Dimma has struggled to connect & get much out of the younger players. So when he talks about relationships going south i think he and beeny can see its getting that way & have decided to cut ties before it gets worse. Which is understandable - but as a transition its bad. Benny back Dimma in despite his better judgement & is now stuck dealing with the fallout, alone.

Now we must find a coach for the young group. We are in for likely a few bad years, especially this season. Who knows, maybe we get a spark from this.

But make no mistake - trading 2 years of draft picks & then this happening is "the worst case scenario". Not eating we are in a "great place" to move forward for the next coach - its going to be a ******* tough gig to back up to Dimma & the list is pretty broken.

I have to say, i find it a bit sad and poor and he couldn't hold out for 1 more month Cotchin is so close to 300. Now his 300th going to be a weird mix of stand in coaches etc. Thought Trent deserved to have that moment with the group like Dimma was stoked to have Toby there for making all this up in your own head

I have to say, i find it a bit sad and poor and he couldn't hold out for 1 more month Cotchin is so close to 300. Now his 300th going to be a weird mix of stand in coaches etc. Thought Trent deserved to have that moment with the group like Dimma was stoked to have Toby there for his last game,
Imagine making all this up in your own head

Tend to be right though.

Dimma literally just quit mate, we have no draft picks and are bottom 5. Its not a good time to tell me i have s**t-takes. Like it or not bucko's - I was right
Anything Bad that happens to Richmond is your time to shine ............... You are in the spot light and basking in the glory

Our 14 year coach that has dragged the club out of 37 years of being a sh!t club just retired and all you go on about is the negativity of everything
What has today and Dimma quitting have anything to do with draft picks or List management

Like a Broken record you go back to your default of bagging the club
Stick to the topic of Dimma Hardwick and not about list management

'

Mate, my post was the calmest one here. I am the calmest one here as i am the only one who saw this somewhat coming. Im shocked at the timing and the sudden-ness of it for sure - its on face value looking like the WORST way to transition from a Dynasty era to a new one you could imagine. I am shocked that Dimma, Benny & Peggy let it happen this way. Transition is paramount -and it appears like we have really ****ed it up. but time will tell, with no details its hard to say much.

Your first post about this was a disgrace! You came on here as you have before, gloating about how you had been right all along. You only ever post if we have just lost or something has gone wrong.

I don’t believe for one minute that you are a genuine Richmond supporter, if you were you wouldn’t say half the things you do and you wouldn’t sound so bloody pleased when we have a loss.

And FYI Peggy isn’t president any more so she wouldn’t have any say in how anything happened.

I wish I was a Mod, I would put a permanent ban on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back