Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 13 - Hawks v Lions Sat June 10th 1:45pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Hawks by a lot

• Lions by a lot

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair, a real tagger would've stopped him from getting the cheapies.

Nash isn't doing a hard tag. He goes head to head with players in the stoppages.

It's why he won 25 himself and had an actual impact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is my upset of the round. Huge boilover.

The Lions might be a bit off at the moment and the Hawks after last week's non-existent effort should be fresh as daisies and back at the MCG they should be ready to deliver their best shot.

If the Lions are not prepared from the 1st bounce they might find themselves 6 goals down pretty quick. The Hawks can jump sides and they should be looking to do that here.

Ths does not mean that the Lions are not a Top 4 team, absolutely they are and they will finish Top 4 and challenge for the flag, but I think they might have a Barry Crocker in this one. Might be completely wrong, just a gut feeling.

Hawks by 22 points.
I hope for your sake you backed your tip.

Gunners can retire now absolutely unless
Don't be so hasty... You need guys like Gunston.

According to all the experts, the "experience" provided by older players like him is "invaluable"
The older guys impart a lot of wisdom. They teach the younger players how to play, how to prepare, etc.

Teams that lose too much experience and rely on their kids have no hope of winning games. :drunk:

Last edited:
Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

Don't be so hasty... You need guys like Gunston.

According to all the experts, the "experience" provided by older players like him is "invaluable"
The older guys impart a lot of wisdom. They teach the younger players how to play, how to prepare, etc.

Teams that lose too much experience and rely on their kids have no hope winning games. :drunk:
Must admit I preferred the main board when Hawthorn were losing and you avoided it like the plague.

Back