Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

if true a shame about Brockman, but at the very least he has rehabbed his value this year and we will get a good return for somebody who is gonna be a great player. can't begrudge him leaving for family if that's how it goes down.
Problem is I don’t think we do get true value for him, he is still largely benign rated on potential and is out of contract.

Have put this trade earlier and can't see how Sydney or any team can do better.

Hawks
Ins : Pick 5, Ryan + Gold Coast 2024 2nd rounder
Outs : Brockman, Pick 30 & 51, Hawks 2024 1st rounder( to Suns)

West Coast
Ins: - Brockman, Suns 2024 1st rounder, Pick 27 ( from Suns)
Outs: Ryan, West Coast 2023 2nd rounder (currently pick 19), Port 2023 2nd rounder (currently pick 34) and West Coast 2023 3rd (currently pick 38)

Suns :
Ins: - Hawks 2024 1st rounder , + Pick 19 (948 points), Pick 32 (584 points), Pick 34 (542 points), Pick 38 (465 points) and Pick 51 (259 points) = Total 2800~ pts
Outs: Pick 5 (1878 points) + Pick 27 (703 points) = Total 2580~ pts
and Suns 2024 1st rounder( traded to Eagles) + Gold Coast 2024 2nd rounder( to Hawks)

More fairer to all & reason for Suns and Eagles to do it. Suns can't stock up on too many picks, so have to get rid of the later picks. Their last 3 picks are 61,64 & 68(300~ pts). These can be spread out to us(for Mccabe points). These picks will move up too as the FS bids are made.

Now we may get other picks(20's, 30's, 40's) from trades for Chad & Scrimma, Kosi etc as well and then I would package that to Suns and keep the pick 19 just incase McCabe slides.
One of the most probable and practical scenarios I saw here. I hope club works towards it. We will loose F1 but you can't have everything I suppose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who r those nerds talking about us targeting on gettable? assuming it's Ben King

But if we are trading we may need it.
If we finish bottom 5 and, Norf and West Coast are basket cases asking for more handouts, on top of academy players and compensation picks, a future first is of what value? The system is so ridiculous. The league is expecting clubs to trade for something of unknown value, that becomes more unknown after final ladder positions. I'd rather cash in if there's something specific we want for a first, whether that's this year or next.

North poster on the D&T board says Hawks are in the mix for McKay, along with Port and Swans.

KermitJagger right now.

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

North poster on the D&T board says Hawks are in the mix for McKay, along with Port and Swans.

KermitJagger right now.

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Hope we convince him to come, sign him on a measly contract and do a reverse Brisbane and renegotiate the second he walks through the doors.

NM to get an end of 3rd round pick as compensation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back