Game Day Collingwood v Brisbane, Marvel, 18 August, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our defence has so many leaks, one could mistake Billy Frampton for Julian Assange.

We can turn this around I'm sure, but gee! It's only two weeks from finals now.

Be prepared for us to fall out of the top 2 next week if this is all we can bring to the table. Leaking goals like a sieve is not how you win big games at the pointy end of the season.
Fairly sure Port need to win by a collective ~200 or so over the next fortnight for us to drop out of the top 2

Disagree. I think these guys are our biggest threat. Cameron Daniher, Hipwood get a hold of us every time and it’s now becoming a trend. They play with more and more confidence against us knowing they will kick bags. Now 6 in a row they have our measure and we don’t have an answer for their forwards. Huge huge issue against this side.
Nah, get Moore back in & don't lose two of our back 6 to injury during the game & things will go differently

Disagree. I think these guys are our biggest threat. Cameron Daniher, Hipwood get a hold of us every time and it’s now becoming a trend. They play with more and more confidence against us knowing they will kick bags. Now 6 in a row they have our measure and we don’t have an answer for their forwards. Huge huge issue against this side.
They are not a team we would want to meet in finals. Brisbane have our measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back