List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread II - Goldy&Bucket➡️✅/'24 EoFR & #44➡️Stephens&#25✅/#21&#25➡️Fisher&#17✅/'24 EoFR➡️#18✅

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Shinboners!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't want to partake in rumours which might be based off nothing but would add stepho to that list...

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I reckon Stevo is a lot better than BF thinks and ranked higher by the coaches.

He might not be a hard nut but he runs all game and is one of the few highly skilled players that we have.

View attachment 1805982

Nate’s liked this - so who we thinking
Greenwood ,Tucker ,CCJ, laz ???

I reckon lazzaro. Has been crucified by our draft strategy and definitely won’t get time in his preferred position. I wouldn’t begrudge him going to a club to get more midfield opportunity. What could we even get for him probably a third at most?

I reckon lazzaro. Has been crucified by our draft strategy and definitely won’t get time in his preferred position. I wouldn’t begrudge him going to a club to get more midfield opportunity. What could we even get for him probably a third at most?
Yep showed in the last round that he’s a much better player as a centre bounce mid than a flanker

I reckon Stevo is a lot better than BF thinks and ranked higher by the coaches.

He might not be a hard nut but he runs all game and is one of the few highly skilled players that we have.

Agree I'd be upset if he left as last year was prob his best and will only get better when the overall quality structure and service improves

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back