Free Agency Jade Gresham [Joins Essendon as RFA]

Does he stay or does he go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

In all seriousness, sorting out your incoming Free Agents should be a lot more seamless than trades..
Unless you have to work out the logistics of a match

I guess it would be about the monay - I think Gresh is definitely motivated for a better deal, he's clearly not moving for opportunity or to chase a premiership. I think he'd be a good fit over there but yeah, seems so unlikely at this stage it's probably not even worth thinking about too hard. Still think Billings might be a good option for you though!
Yeah, I remain a bit hopeful for Billings not the least because it sounds like you are pushing him out a bit so could be worked into any Henry deal. I dont think that ones impossible

He's literally made two deals already

Calm down

That sounds like me when my boss when he tells me to get off big footy and do some work.

"Chill dude...i did some stuff....look, just yesterday "

( I don't need calming. I just assume we'll know something by Friday, and there's a chance i'm pleasantly surprised ).

So they've matched? That's actually a good result for those of us that weren't really keen on him in the first place. Hopefully we now walk away.
Don't think its official. No paperwork was ever submitted for Gresham I believe, so its basically St Kilda trying to force Essendon's hand and up their bid. Probably won't work but that's what it looks like

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints want an end of first round compo pick or will match.

Sounds like Essendon is trying to work out how to get that while spending as little as possible.

I reckon that’s reasonable. You’d only be turning down say pick 30-35 if it was band 3. Not the end of the world if you match and then somehow lose him for nothing.

Back