EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know the result of any of these games, particularly the ones in bold?
Pascoe ValeVHeidelberg
East KeilorVFrankston Pines
GreenvaleVBundoora
Avondale HeightsVWest Coburg
Coburg DistrictsVWest Footscray
Essendon DSVGisborne Giants
HadfieldVSunshine Heights
St AlbansVSt Mary's
Oak ParkVWatsonia
Burnside HeightsVWerribee Centrals
Roxburgh ParkVGlenroy
I think I read 1 point margin in AH v WC

Does anyone know the result of any of these games, particularly the ones in bold?
Pascoe ValeVHeidelberg
GreenvaleVBundoora
St AlbansVSt Mary's
Oak ParkVWatsonia
Roxburgh ParkVGlenroy
Roxy did not play this weekend as they play Good Friday.
But there was a game on at Roxy's ground & Glenroy was one of the teams.

Pascoe Vale VHeidelberg by 4-5 goals
Greenvale won VBundoora
Avondale Heights 1 pointVWest Coburg
Hadfield by plenty VSunshine Heights
St AlbansVSt Mary's
Oak ParkVWatsonia
Burnside HeightsVWerribee Centrals by a few points
Roxburgh ParkVGlenroy
Point cook by plenty over moonee valley

From what I’ve scene on Bigfooty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pascoe ValeVHeidelberg
GreenvaleVBundoora
St AlbansVSt Mary's
Oak ParkVWatsonia
Roxburgh ParkVGlenroy
Avondale beat west Coburg by a point
St Albans beat st Mary’s

I’m sure Tarneit are only a junior club
Wyndham Suns i think he means. Have seniors.

Separate clubs, both located out of Tarneit, and both growing with Seniors and Juniors despite the demographics.

The Suns were born after splitting from Old Westbourne after problems with the school. OW sadly no longer around.

The under 18 situation is a mess. Still no fixtures. The league surely have to put a deadline in for clubs to commit to having under 18’s. Absolutely ridiculous that 2 days out Craigieburn still have no idea if they will be playing this Friday. Told it’s unlikely they will even find out today.

The under 18 situation is a mess. Still no fixtures. The league surely have to put a deadline in for clubs to commit to having under 18’s. Absolutely ridiculous that 2 days out Craigieburn still have no idea if they will be playing this Friday. Told it’s unlikely they will even find out today.
Absolute mess.. Is this due to Roxy not confirmed as having 18.5s just yet??
Problem is if your 16s are not overly strong or you don’t have 16s then you won’t anyone to top up your 18.5s so that’s another issue to consider.

Absolute mess.. Is this due to Roxy not confirmed as having 18.5s just yet??
Problem is if your 16s are not overly strong or you don’t have 16s then you won’t anyone to top up your 18.5s so that’s another issue to consider.
100% Roxy no u18s 2024 …..Div1 8 teams…

100% Roxy no u18s 2024 …..Div1 8 teams…

If that’s the case, then why would Craigieburn be holding onto the hope of playing on GF?

Same story last year with KP and HS… KP advised mid Feb that it was highly unlikely that they will have a side. So HS planned a game for Women instead.

Surely Roxy knew this before this week that they weren’t having a side.

Communication is key in everything we do in life
No different in local footy!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There is a deadline and from my understanding the club worked with in that deadline and closely with the league on this. Those with under 18’s would know it’s not an easy age group to meet a hold of. And clubs have to give it the most amount of time to confirm either way. To keep kids in the game and at the club.

There is a deadline and from my understanding the club worked with in that deadline and closely with the league on this. Those with under 18’s would know it’s not an easy age group to meet a hold of. And clubs have to give it the most amount of time to confirm either way. To keep kids in the game and at the club

There is a deadline and from my understanding the club worked with in that deadline and closely with the league on this. Those with under 18’s would know it’s not an easy age group to meet a hold of. And clubs have to give it the most amount of time to confirm either way. To keep kids in the game and at the club.
I'm hearing Roxy asked the league to put their 18s in Div 2 as the group was young and without being disrespectful, ability not up to Div 1. The fact the league refused this would have played a part in numbers dropping off the last week or two.
is this correct Blueandwhiteroos? If so very short sighted by the league, that would mean possibly 15-18 kids not playing footy this year.

I'm hearing Roxy asked the league to put their 18s in Div 2 as the group was young and without being disrespectful, ability not up to Div 1. The fact the league refused this would have played a part in numbers dropping off the last week or two.
is this correct Blueandwhiteroos? If so very short sighted by the league, that would mean possibly 15-18 kids not playing footy this year.
Roxy at fault only put the request in a week or two ago after cut-off dates when clubs were asked to buy
Example EDS and Maribyrnong. Park..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back