FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 1 - Cont. in Pt. 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and with JL, it's hard to know what to make of her and her prospects. To me, she is clearly the hottest female on the show, so we hope she sticks around for that reason, but it just seems like she's making no moves whatsoever and since she never does a confessional, we have very little understanding of her personality and relationships with the rest of the tribe. The most we saw of her was when she joined Saanapu as their lame duck pick and I thought she handled herself pretty well there, when Nick tried to bulldoze her. I think she's a bit of a darkhorse: she must realise that she's not in the alliance, she's not really seen as a threat, she could definitely join up with some of the outcasts and make a game-changing move.

On that note: for God's sakes people, please do something. Four nights in a row now the overwhelming favourite at the start of the show has been voted off (ok, in fairness last night it could have been Sue or Nick 10 minutes in). The more of these people get voted out, the tougher it's going to be to stop Brooke/Flick/El. Rally a few of those floaters and turn the game on its head...please.

There were news stories floating around that jl said the rest of the cast bullied her, maybe thats why she is quiet.

Bullied her?

Actually I remember at the beginning she was pretty vocal especially when she had her alliance with Craig and joined the new team. But now we barely hear from her.

Google her name the first few stories will be about how the cast apparently bullied her

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...reveals-BULLIED-fellow-castaways-filming.html

The stupidest thing is she is obviously on the outer yet no one has approached her to try and break the status quo

What else are they gonna do? Go catch a movie??

Oooooh that would be an awesome reward- that would be my fav. Movie + soft drink + popcorn and assorted chocolates.
Channel 10 are the kind of campaigners that would pull ...

"There's soft drink. There's popcorn. There's chocolates. There's beanbags. And there is the world first exclusive screening of the first two episodes of The Wrong Girl, channel 10's brand new drama which only airs in Australia from next Wednesday."

"There's soft drink. There's popcorn. There's chocolates. There's beanbags. And there is the world first exclusive screening of the first two episodes of The Wrong Girl, channel 10's brand new drama which only airs in Australia from next Wednesday."

Yes that would be the biggest anti-reward ever.

That or here is a screening of Syd v Geel in a prelim final....

:(

Google her name the first few stories will be about how the cast apparently bullied her

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...reveals-BULLIED-fellow-castaways-filming.html

The stupidest thing is she is obviously on the outer yet no one has approached her to try and break the status quo

Exactly. It's easy to say from the couch, but pretty clearly her vote is available, if anyone would like to make a compelling case. Sheer stupidity for them to go to Kylie first before her in the first attempt to get Nick out, considering the history between Nick and JL. Most of the remaining people were involved in the super-tribe selections and would understand completely why JL was chosen as a lame duck pick in the first place.

I agree that it's absolutely amazing that seemingly no-one has reached out to her. Lee and Sam: you've got two. The controlling group has three. You pick up JL as an ally and you're in the game. Pick up one or two more (Sue and Kristie would appear the most likely) and you're in control of the game.

Exactly. It's easy to say from the couch, but pretty clearly her vote is available, if anyone would like to make a compelling case. Sheer stupidity for them to go to Kylie first before her in the first attempt to get Nick out, considering the history between Nick and JL. Most of the remaining people were involved in the super-tribe selections and would understand completely why JL was chosen as a lame duck pick in the first place.

I agree that it's absolutely amazing that seemingly no-one has reached out to her. Lee and Sam: you've got two. The controlling group has three. You pick up JL as an ally and you're in the game. Pick up one or two more (Sue and Kristie would appear the most likely) and you're in control of the game.

Lee is mates with Kristie from old dodgy red tribe, even though she is flaky she has shown she will swing to the majority if you give her a majority and promise a final 3 spot, but the 2 guys are too worried about being 'good' blokes and not going back on their word even though the girls will knife them as soon as they aren't needed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, they were walking out to the beach and Lee appeared to have shoes on (well, he wasn't barefoot). Unless he was walking around in socks, I'm not sure what else they could have been.
They've been getting new clothes. Think back to the early stages and them complaining about how cold it was as they slept in singlets and shirts...now they're going around in hoodies and pants...

No, they were walking out to the beach and Lee appeared to have shoes on (well, he wasn't barefoot). Unless he was walking around in socks, I'm not sure what else they could have been.

His shoes still worked just one had a massive fire hole in it

Or The great Adam Sandler film Jack and Jill....:/

They need to do the food reward where the winner assigns the meals ranging from a t bone and chips down to a bowl of rice. Have flick win and let everyone know where they stand

Wouldn't surprise me, they did something like that on Big Brother from what I recall.

Looks like there's no episode this Sunday looking at the TV Guides (Not to clash with the NRL Grand Final?)

I totally agree.
But Jack and Jill as a reward happened in a season when it came out.
64246377.jpg

It proves how clueless these people are about the game, Kate and Sam should've asked her to join their alliance instead of Kylie. Kylie is too unreliable because she wants to be miss popular with the mean girls. It's like high school, everyone is afraid to go against the two popular girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back