Banter Round 14: Shaun Grigg (aka Would still be Carlton's best player) vs The best defender ever

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My strongest memory of the bloos growing up was that my brothers barracked for them.
Anyway, somehow my brother got a football signed by the entire 1972 Carlton premiership team.
He loved that ball and kept it in his bedroom!!
Anyway the very next year, after the grand final, I snuck into his room took it out into the street and kicked it over and over till all the campaigners signatures were removed. Put the ball back in his room and never said a thing.
Neither did he.

Still hate the bloos and smile when I think of that great day in 1973

(Log in to remove this ad.)

with all of them probably uncontested..
Has always been soft. Is a ball accumulator.

Dusty will teach him a lesson
Nope - second highest on the ground behind the current contested ball king.
Screenshot_20170621-112150_crop_458x440.jpg

Is the lesson how to be a one man show in a pretender midfield? Look forward to it :)

dmcsw5.jpg

View attachment 383901

Is the lesson how to be a one man show in a pretender midfield? Look forward to it :)

so approx 70% of his possessions were uncontested?

yikes, talk about a seagull

View attachment 383901

And lets not get into the chesnut of the MIA Cotchin ..... talk about shirking contests this blokes shirks games!

url

images

And lets not get into the chesnut of the MIA Cotchin ..... talk about shirking contests this blokes shirks games!

url

images

Fact check: 2013 Elimination Final:

T. Cotchin: 26 possessions (two goals)

Match report: "The Tigers' senior players led the way for their young team, with Brett Deledio (24 possessions) and Trent Cotchin (26) showing they belonged on the September stage."

Fact check: 2013 Elimination Final:

T. Cotchin: 26 possessions (two goals)

Match report: "The Tigers' senior players led the way for their young team, with Brett Deledio (24 possessions) and Trent Cotchin (26) showing they belonged on the September stage."

Fact check!

765341-tigers-leave-the-field.jpg

images

THAT IS ALL!

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Bye ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back