The Official Bigfooty Week 1 NBA thread (2017-18)

Remove this Banner Ad

giannis%20flexes.jpg

This guy is a flog. Takes LaMelo (or the other jnr flog) out of school to focus only on basketball.

Like who cares about getting an education.
Why would he need an education?

That whole family is probably set for life already. He’s wasting his time sitting in a classroom learning useless s**t.

So Warriors have now comfortably gone to #1 in the flog standings. Amazing how much more respectful the Spurs were, hell even the Lakers were less pathetic with their antics than the Warriors, Heat and Clippers in recent times.

So Warriors have now comfortably gone to #1 in the flog standings. Amazing how much more respectful the Spurs were, hell even the Lakers were less pathetic with their antics than the Warriors, Heat and Clippers in recent times.
The chief culprit for the clippers was recently traded somewhere.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The chief culprit for the clippers was recently traded somewhere.....

Yeah we could move up the rankings with him if he ever plays. Gordon doesn't mind the always wants a foul and never comitted one also.

Andre Drummond 22/26 (85%) at the free throw line over 6 games (pre+reg season)

Any hope he can end up >50%?

I should post here more for NBA

Anyway my thoughts on the Grizzlies

The pace is excellent.
Mike and Marc have been excellent in the two games
James Ennis hasn't missed this season
Sucks have Green out but Martin has done well.
DILLON BROOKS!!! WE FINALLY DON'T HAVE A ROOKIE THAT WE HAVE DRAFT THAT ISN'T BAD SINCE 2007
Chandler Parsons has played some good defense especially on AD.

People have us at 35 wins? People need to realize that Grizzlies just win games and know how to win games. Literally have done for the past 8 seasons. Like this is a team that always fights.

People like Zach Lowe overrate Denver where Jokic isn't involved half the time in possessions and Millsap is trying to figure things out, Mudiay is bad, Plumlee is whatever, and the Wolves who haven't shown completely how good they are, and people underestimate the Jazz, Grizzlies and Clippers. I just don't get it.

I should post here more for NBA

Anyway my thoughts on the Grizzlies

The pace is excellent.
Mike and Marc have been excellent in the two games
James Ennis hasn't missed this season
Sucks have Green out but Martin has done well.
DILLON BROOKS!!! WE FINALLY DON'T HAVE A ROOKIE THAT WE HAVE DRAFT THAT ISN'T BAD SINCE 2007
Chandler Parsons has played some good defense especially on AD.

People have us at 35 wins? People need to realize that Grizzlies just win games and know how to win games. Literally have done for the past 8 seasons. Like this is a team that always fights.

People like Zach Lowe overrate Denver where Jokic isn't involved half the time in possessions and Millsap is trying to figure things out, Mudiay is bad, Plumlee is whatever, and the Wolves who haven't shown completely how good they are, and people underestimate the Jazz, Grizzlies and Clippers. I just don't get it.
Grit n grind baby

Like the way the Griz are playing. Speed plus tough defense. The question will be if they have enough talent to content. Definitely won't be effort.

Surprised the gif of Gasol's putting Thompson in a blender hasn't been posted. Nice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back