Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 5: Coney Island Warriors vs Gumbies FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, do the Demons think their drive-by style posting is humorous? Spending a match thread with them last week was boring enough.

What a s**t club

Honestly, do the Demons think their drive-by style posting is humorous? Spending a match thread with them last week was boring enough.

What a s**t club
Hey, Big Jodie, pardon me for dropping in uninvited but I was just in the neighbourhood.
You reckon the Demons are s**t, ay?
Should try playing against the Gumbies ... oh, wait ...

What a s**t club
If you can't see why this was occurring perhaps you better step back and shut the * up.

Blame your Captain for it!

lol at you still being bitter we beat your mob.

Have a good day #lolwarriors. Don’t spill your coffee.
would you happen to have any advice for someone who already did?

asking for a friend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you can't see why this was occurring perhaps you better step back and shut the **** up.

Blame your Captain for it!

lol at you still being bitter we beat your mob.

What's Wooshette done wrong?

What a s**t club
I am not here by choice.

#lolgumbies

would you happen to have any advice for someone who already did?

asking for a friend
Firstly don’t dips your shirt into your cup.

Second, dab it with a wet cloth. If that doesn’t work go shirtless and bark at anyone that mentions it.

If that doesn’t work go shirtless and bark at anyone that mentions it.
that's how Wooshette starts her day. Keeps us lads motivated. And ensures that she gets a steady supply of free coffee.

I only drink Yak's milk. About 4 litres a day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back