AFL 2018 - R2 - Adelaide v Richmond, Thu, March 29th, 7.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont think you get what im saying . Tigers only won the GF because of the stupid MCG grand final rule .
Should have played cats in geelong also .
AFL gave you a flag on a silver platter .
Tigers were not the best team 2017 .
I'm pretty sure we were. You can buy the granny on DVD. Have a watch

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Peanuts are out in force tonight. They’ve had nothing to say since August last year, enjoy tonight boys. On to other matters, dimma abused going down the race, surely we need cages for the crowd in Adelaide and Perth. Ferals, even the pensioners.

Not that who I go for has anything to do with it.

It's going to be magical watching you bandwagon fall apart. Average list. Hardwick is a genius.
Wish I could be stuffed digging up your same comments last year. I might say a premature comment too - enjoy breaking Richmonds record of longest time without a finals win

Peanuts are out in force tonight. They’ve had nothing to say since August last year, enjoy tonight boys. On to other matters, dimma abused going down the race, surely we need cages for the crowd in Adelaide and Perth. Ferals, even the pensioners.

Was an old man too should have known better he's lucky Dimma didn't knock his block off.

Naww poor widdle Dimma. Cops a bit of banter and cant handle it. Should call him Snowy instead.

Wish I could be stuffed digging up your same comments last year. I might say a premature comment too - enjoy breaking Richmonds record of longest time without a finals win

Seeing as you keep bringing up Essendon.
Enjoy trying to lucksack 5 more to catch us at 16.
AFL gifted you a premiership to keep you relevant. Why else wouldn't they give a better team in Geelong a home final?

I'm pretty sure we were. You can buy the granny on DVD. Have a watch

Luckest team ?
Got to play geelong at your home ground even though your team finished lower .
Got to play an interstate team ( GWS) in the semi
Cotchin and ellis get off to play in the GF was just bullshit
Got to play Grand final at your home ground against an interstate team even though they finished top and won all their finals .

The Vfls bias rules and putting money over fairness got you the flag mate not because you were the best .

Luckest team ?
Got to play geelong at your home ground even though your team finished lower .
Got to play an interstate team ( GWS) in the semi
Cotchin and ellis get off to play in the GF was just bullshit
Got to play Grand final at your home ground against an interstate team even though they finished top and won all their finals .

The Vfls bias rules and putting money over fairness got you the flag mate not because you were the best .
Haha shut up you whiney little girl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing as you keep bringing up Essendon.
Enjoy trying to lucksack 5 more to catch us at 16.
AFL gifted you a premiership to keep you relevant. Why else wouldn't they give a better team in Geelong a home final?
Mate obviously your hatred for us blinds you from facts. You know it and I know it. Geelong was playing that final at the G, regardless of what Victorian team they were playing. Geelong played all there finals at the G In there premiership years. Wasn't a problem then. Played a home game against the swans in the finals there also. Why wasn't that talked about?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back