Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 10: Coney Island Warriors vs Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Roses have thorns
Violets do not
If there's one thing I know
It's that Cloud_ is hot!!

#tagcloudateveryopportunity
Roses are large
Violets are small
If there's one thing I know
It's that you know how to crawl......

We might be bottom, but the Gumbies are ranked 13th for quality of banter - daylight 12th :p.

Are you suggesting that daylight banters better than the Gumbies :eek:

It’s been a big week so far, only gonna get bigger, but I miss you guys.

Honestly, I’m still pissed about last week.
The Doggies are putrid so you should win that. We're putrid too. Just in a more sinful way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember Port Adelaide vs the bye in 2011? It'd be about as close as that.......

That was a thrilling contest that one, one of the best of the season, I have to say!

That was a thrilling contest that one, one of the best of the season, I have to say!
Every club must endure rough times like that - much like the Rats in recent times. When success does come our way (and it will), it'll be even sweeter!!!!!!

Every club must endure rough times like that - much like the Rats in recent times. When success does come our way (and it will), it'll be even sweeter!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more!

The sweetest victory of them all!

Van Cortlandt Prison welcomes you Rats, we've organised accommodation for you with very friendly room mates Bubba, Rump Ranger and Queenie.
Looking forward to the game on Sunday, it will truly be your longest yard.

Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 8.14.04 PM.png

Van Cortlandt Prison welcomes you Rats, we've organised accommodation for you with very friendly room mates Bubba, Rump Ranger and Queenie.

View attachment 478579
Different code, but you know ..........
giphy.gif

View attachment 478579
Poor Ranger :(. Never been the same since they banned #rednesday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back